C4 Hotel Reservations and Signup

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by Eledaia, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I thought I would make this it's own thread so we can hash this out.

Just to reinterate, the reserved hotel room blocks for C4 are available starting Nov 2nd, but only for those who have purchased a badge (available Oct. 30th). We will be purchasing at least one badge in order to reserved hotel rooms. We hope to have enough money between John and I to reserve 4 rooms: one for us, one all girl room and two all guy rooms. But just to make sure that we have the money and to get a head count for those wanting to go, we are asking for a deposit of $23 (one fifth of the $116 estimated room cost per person).

If you can't afford to deposit right now, that is fine, let us know in this thread that you are wanting to go. We can guarantee a room for those giving a deposit, but we will try to get enough room for everyone who wants to go. A deposit just makes sure.

If you don't know for sure that you can go, make a deposit anyway. We can always find a new roommate, but we can't get more rooms!

Here is the information I have from talking to people at the Halloween Party(question marks beside those who want to go, but aren't sure they can):

Wanting to go:
    Anthony
    Chris
    Joe?
    Nat
    Bevan
    Jordan
    Mason and Sammy
    Nathan
    Alfredo
    Noelle
    Nathaniel?

Alfredo, if you and Noelle need your own room for sure, and want us to reserve it, please call me by Nov 1st!

If I forgot someone, or if you want to change your mind, let me know!
  2. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I paid the deposit but still need to get a badge and the rest of the money to you, oh and I will probably put in money for my sister as well Kelli
  3. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    I am definitely getting $50 to you and John in the very near future.

Noelle and I definitely want our own room, but there is still the possibility that that might not pan out.

4. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    I am posting to confirm my desire to have Sam and myself stay in one of the two guys rooms. Please pm me the amount for the deposit and a time to get it to you.
  5. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm going to move all pertinate informtion to the main C4 thread, so please lock this thread!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.