main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary C4 HYPE!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Starkiller77, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    2!

[face_whistling] Long stem roses are the way to your heart
    [face_dancing] But he needs to start with your head
    [face_whistling] Satin sheets are very romantic
    [face_dancing] What happens when you're not in bed
    [face_whistling] You deserve the best in life
    [face_dancing] So if the time isn't right then move on
    [face_whistling] Second best is never enough
    [face_dancing] You'll do much better baby at C4!

Yeah!

2. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Almost there...

3. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Stay on target!

4. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    I was just wondering if there is anyone who is buying one of the McQuarrie exclusive prints at C4 who would not mind picking up one for me at the same time? I will be getting to C4 later on thursday and it may be too late to get one myself.

5. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Which print did you want?

6. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    It realy does not matter much, but the droids print would be the first choice.

7. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Almost there! Posting both today's and tomorrow's as I won't have access and will be too busy getting Star Wars crazy in L.A.!!!! [face_dancing] =P~ 8-}

1!

[face_whistling] Out on the road today,
    [face_dancing] I saw a C4 sticker on a cadillac
    [face_whistling] A little voice inside my head said,
    [face_dancing] Don't look back, you can never look back

Yeah!

0!

[face_whistling] There's a party goin' on right here
    [face_dancing] A Celebration to last throughout the years
    [face_whistling] So bring your good times, and your laughter too
    [face_dancing] We gonna celebrate at C4 with you!

Yeah!

8. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    Have a fantastic trip, everybody!

9. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    Thanks![face_dancing] See you on Monday.

10. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    Well, I'm back after four of the best days of my life!!! I wish I could have stayed the whole time, but at least I get to be the first person to say THAT WAS AMAZING!!! Four days of solid Star Wars... autographs, exclusives, books, games, armor...[face_money_eyes]=P~ words do not do it justice.
    I will never forget these last four days.

11. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    YEAAAHHHHH!!! That was easily the best event ever! Redeyekho...the R2 builders had droids there that would blow your head off. The archives were particularly cool...man, there was just too much to put into words. It was very well organized and the lines were under control. I especially liked the family activities for the kids.

My wife is stoked and now wants to go to Dragon Con! Pics will be uploaded to Flickr asap. Stay tuned!

12. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    Peter showed me some pics today at lunch, it looked fantastic. Glad to hear everyone had a great time!

13. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Admiral Mott reporting in.....Where to begin???

This was the most fun, the most exciting, the most incredible time in my Star Wars experience!! I'm a bit sad to be home. Sad that it's over, sad that I don't know when the next one will be, sad that I won't get to talk Star Wars with people from all over the world (seriously, we met people from everywhere!). It was a fantastic experience - especially so because I was there with so many good friends from Calgary.

To those of you who went down and endured my hyper-excitement (I know many times you wanted to strangle me [face_batting] ), my Star Wars OCD moments (stressing out about what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done), and my single-mindedness (we only talk Star Wars in this room :D ) - THANK YOU for putting up with me. C4 was the only thing on my mind this past week and it was the most fulfilling, and wonderful experience. There are no words to describe how great it really was.

Special shout out to my room-mates - ALPHA ROCKS!! You guys were the BEST and we had an amazing time hanging out!!!

There's so much to tell - we'll have to have a meeting just to tell the rest of you about it.

Yub nub b*&%$es!!!

14. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    There are no words to describe how awesome it was, but I'm going to endeavor to try. Once I've had supper I'm going to sit down with my notes and try to reconstruct the experience as best I'm able, both here and on my livejournal. It was epic, a truly wonderful experience shared with wonderful people. I can't wait for the next Celebration.

~StacyD

15. Tabularo

Tabularo Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2005
    Thanks! Spewed Diet Coke out of my nose when I read that!

16. StacyD

StacyD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006
    Hey gang,

Just posted the first of my series of recollections about CIV over on my livejournal. Check out Celebration IV, Episode I: The Fandom Musters at http://defender75.livejournal.com/ if you're interested.

~StacyD

17. Vadersmistress66

Vadersmistress66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2005
    Yes CIV was absolutely amazing...the whole experience of nothing but SW w/ nothing but SW fans (and one nonfan who held up considerably well i think) It was something unlike anything i'd ever done..on another note, about half my CIV pics were ruined by Superstore yesterday so I was wondering if you all that were there as well would mind if i stole some of yours? (well not steal, but save & get some printed off?)

18. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    I'm trying to round up everybody pictures so I can put them on the site.

If you took pictures at C4 please burn them onto a disk at full resolution for me to add to the site. Please do not resize the images as the site does that automatically. Let me know where I can get your pictures. Hope fully I can meet people some where and get disks..

Then I can put together a DVD or 2 of everybody pictures and distribute them to everybody.

Help Me C4 Crew your my only hope....

Any pictures you want Jamie are yours.

19. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    I'll get you a disc of my stuff Ryan - hopefully by the weekend. I have a few movies too.....

20. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    Cool. I just PMed you, but I can get all my pics to CD for you. I also took a video on my way from the C4 store of some Jawas carrying Artoo down the corridor. Just type in 'familiar jawa' in the search if you want to check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.