main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa C4, whos going?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ekasra, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    Its announced folks, and despite the argument about the location brian and rob had, its in LA at the Convention Centre. Anyone planning on going, i'm probably going with the crew of Star Wars En direct

2. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I would hardly call it an argument Ekasra! In any case, it was officially announced! :) Celebration IV Announcement

I am definitely going and hope to see a lot of fellow Canadians there :D

3. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    It was not an argument. I just did not believe that the convention center could be that stupid. (Obviously I was wrong) You see big companys like this, put the centers under "Non Disclosure agreements" and they could be sued for making that kind of mistake.

Kudos to Brian for his detective work though :)

4. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    argument might be a stronger word than i would like, quarrel mabie? Discussion? I am quite aware of NDAs, i have beta tested multiple large name games that require you to sign a NDA to keep valueable information from the public.

Brian has the sneaky when it comes to things like this

5. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Well I am not from Canada but I will be there from the Idaho Fanforce.

Just droping by and saying Hello and hope to see you all at Celebration 4!!!!

6. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    If I could afford it, I'd be there in a heart beat! But with our little one on the way, there is no chance...maybe for C5.

By the way, our baby's name will be Hayden Connor Phillips....it's a boy ;)

VFF

7. rockskigrrl

rockskigrrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2006
    I am thinking of going, it all depends on my school schedule! I'm not really affiliated with any FanForce chapter so i'd be going it solo, but if I go i'd love to meet up with anyone though.

8. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    It's official. The wait is over! Tickets go on sale Monday Oct. 30th! Hope to see some of you there! :)

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20061025.html

9. rockskigrrl

Feb 8, 2006
    I'm going! Got my passes today!! Is anyone else from the Ottawa chapter going? It would be cool to do a meetup. Since i'm midway between the Ottawa and Syracuse Fan Force groups I just affiliate myself with both, and it would be cool to meet others at C4. Now I need to start working on costuming, any ideas?

Jedixtine

10. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    A few of us from Montreal are going so if you or anyone else from Ottawa is going we could all arrange to meet up in LA at some point. :)

11. rockskigrrl

Feb 8, 2006
    I'm going! Got my badges and just got my room! So excited! Now the countdown begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.