main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH C4?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by star-killer1, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Is anybody going to C4?
    Would you like to cut down on expenses of gas if driving and or hotel?
    Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike B.

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    If I can cut travel costs to under $200 I might be able to go, but as it stands I don't have the funds to go to L.A.

So I'm Columbus bound instead.

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    they always decide to put Celebration right around the time my exams would be.

They do it just to spite me

So instead I'm going back up to Marcon in columbus. if you prereg now I think it's 35$ for Friday Saturday and Sunday, and the hotel rooms are 99 base. . . a night

so if you have a room of 4 people that's only 90 for getting there.

Sweet! Mark, get me your info and $, I can send in yours, mine and Matt's at the same time. I really need to reserve a room. . .

any one else interested?

4. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    What is Marcon?
    Is it next Fri.- Sun.?

5. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    It's the same weekend as C4.

Maramejade-

How's the 28th for the $?

I need to know total amount I will need. PM or email me please.

6. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Kk will do. . .

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    oh yeah, it's marcon.org for more information

Timothy Zahn is going to be the Toast Master

:: squees like the fangirl she probably is::

8. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Oh, I would so love to go, but funds are one thing I don't have much of right now. Of course, I am hoping to change that soon.

9. Kasey_Atol

Kasey_Atol Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2007
    Hello everyone,

I"m new to Fanforce as I never was really computer savy in the past and never actually had access, but I'm a huge Star Wars fan. 30 year old male, now in the Fairfield area. I went to C3 with my nephew three years ago and had a blast. I pretty much discarded the idea of going to C4 since he couldn't go and because it wasn't in Indy, but I'm getting the bug and really would like to go again. In searching the web and looking through old Star Wars stuff of mine, I remembered this web group and thought "hey, I was meaning to sign up anyway, so lets get off my butt and do so".

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone and I'm very curious what kind of interaction occurs in here? I joined a Yahoo group a while ago, but it's an international chat group, so there's no actual interaction with that crew, so I'm curious what this group is like. I would like to keep up with individuals I meet in the Star Wars galaxy as opposed to the ones i met three years ago at C3.

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending C4 and if there is a possibility of sharing a room to cut down on cost. I'm about 90% certain I'm going if all my finances fall into place, but it really bothers me I waited this long. Anywhoo, even if I don't get the chance to go to C4, I still would like to have some interaction between Cons. thanks.

10. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Welcome Kasey!

for what all we do, well check around the boards, we've got a new thread for upcoming events, etc

we've been doing lasertag outings, we've got an RPG group going, and are working on at least a picnic and camping outing for this summer.

Any ideas and input would be great!

11. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    any photos from L.A. yet?

just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.