main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary C5 - Show Off Your Star Wars Collection

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dooks, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    From the official site:

The organizers of the Star Wars Collecting program at Celebration V want to see your collection! Show off your collection to a worldwide audience of fellow enthusiasts by submitting images to be considered for inclusion in the show.

Wanted: your collection! To showcase some of the unique and diverse Star Wars collections owned by fans at Star Wars Celebration V, Gus Lopez and his team are requesting submissions of photos of collections to appear in a gallery at Star Wars Celebration V.

Collections often languish in boxes and closets, but some collectors have a flair for displaying their stash in ways that even non-fans can appreciate. As part of the Celebration V Collecting Panels, they want to highlight examples of great collection displays. Whether it's a full room of goodies, or a half dozen prized treasures, this is your chance to provide your fellow collectors with ideas on how to make their own collections shine.

To have your collection considered, send no more than five images to Todd Chamberlain no later than July 16. Please include your full name, city, state/province, and country. Examples selected for Celebration will be printed, so high resolution images will eventually be needed (4256x2848), but lower resolution images are preferred for initial submission. The Celebration V collecting program is looking for a variety of content and display styles, so if you have a larger collection, be sure to include images that focus on smaller groupings of items (i.e.: a particular shelf or display case), not just wide angle shots. Photo submissions may be posted on the Celebration Web site, on posters at Celebration, and in slide presentations.

Should be fun and I'm working on getting my collection room in order to submit some pics. We've got some pretty good collections in our group so nows the time to share with the star wars world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.