main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY C5 ?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    So while we all speculate what the big annoucement is from Lucasfilm at the "Spectatular" from SDCC is today (7:15pm our time), what are your thoughts. I'm 99% convinced it is the announcement of date and location for C5. I've heard from a fairly reliable source first hand that it will be Memorial day weekend in downtown Chicago. The source stated enough small details that I really tend to believe they know whats up, but then again you can never tell for sure. LFL loves to play games and keep people guessing. If it is in Chicago who all would be planning to go?

If you think the announcement is something else, what?

P.S. - Everyone be sure to give Wil a hard time when he gets back too. He is at SDCC and didn't get tickets to the "Spectactular"! lol

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    If its in Chicago, I am definitely going. I just wish it wasn't downtown, and was set up more like Wizard World. Either way, I'm there. Now, if the big announcement isn't about C5, the only thing I could think of would be the live-action series. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Confirmation - C5 in 2010! And...that's all we'll know for now. Wil may have made a wise choice (but, shhhh, don't tell him I said that.)

4. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    U mean Wil didn't go to a STAR WARS panel that was gonna be televised and probably recorded by someone he hangs out with on a regular basis and instead did something else at Comic Con? Hell, thats just smart!!!

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    You wouldn't have been there 8049?

6. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    I bet he went to a Twilight panel instead. :D

7. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    To discuss just how awesome it is that vampires sparkle.:D