main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Ca-Tron's Story (Obi/Qui/OC)(AU) A post!!!!!! 3/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ca_tron, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I found this picture of a random Jedi and thought she would make a great Ca-Tron.

Click Me!

2. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Just finished next chapter if anyone is still here. It should be up by Tuesday.

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    That's a very nice picture. Good choice. :) ;) :)

4. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Self upping.

5. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    You know jacen200015, you might be the only person reading my stroy still. :( :_|

6. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    I'm still reading, I'm just waiting for another post.....

7. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Yay! It will be up tomorrow. Not sure when though. But it will be up.

8. Jeanida_Myrishi

Apr 6, 2003
  9. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Look forward to it.

10. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
  11. Jeanida_Myrishi

Apr 6, 2003
    *humming*

Heeere, posty, posty posty....

12. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Let's see. It's about 11:30 and still no response from my betas, and I have two of them. So, I'll give all of you who are patiently waiting a snipit of the next chapter. I'll be contacting my betas tomorrow, right now I have to study for my flight.

13. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Capter 3a

?Do you want to ask us something Master Jinn?? asked Mace calmly.

?Why did you assign Ca-Tron to me?? he asked.

?If you?re referring to the fact that Obi-Wan and Ca-Tron don?t like each other, then we assigned her to you because the Force told us that their paths are one and the same. And we believe that this is the best course of action to keep her on the Light Side,? explained Mace, leaning forward and steepling his fingers. ?Also, we believe that the two of them are part of a prophecy.?

?What prophecy?? asked Qui-Gon slowly.

14. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Still no response from my betas. :mad:
    I think I'll find another.

15. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Is anyone gonna read this? :(

16. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Still waiting for new post.

17. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I'm here and anxiously waiting for the new post!!!!!!!!

18. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Alright. I got a new beta and she's reading it. When I get it back, I'll post. Sorry for making you guys wait so long. But I did post a part of the next chapter, so at least you can know what is coming in the next post. :D

19. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping for you:)

20. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping from page 2...

21. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    I promise the chapter will be up tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait.

22. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Thank you all for being so patient with me. And I'm sorry for any errors in this chapter, I don't have a beta anymore.

23. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Chapter 3

?Do you want to ask us something Master Jinn?? asked Mace calmly.

?Why did you assign Ca-Tron to me?? he asked.

?If you?re referring to the fact that Obi-Wan and Ca-Tron don?t like each other, then we assigned her to you because we believe it is the Force that their paths are one and the same. And we believe that this is the best course of action to keep her on the Light Side,? explained Mace, leaning forward and steepling his fingers. ?Also, we believe that the two of them are part of a prophecy.?

?What prophecy?? asked Qui-Gon, slowly.

The Council members exchanged glances with one another. Mace turned to Qui-Gon. ?The prophecy states that there will be two who will be like one and disrupt the way of the Order by changing the views of all of the Jedi. We believe that Ca-Tron and Obi-Wan are those two. But we are unsure how or when they will fulfill this prophecy. For now, treat them like you normally would.?

Qui-Gon looked at Mace, shocked about what he just heard. He thought that he knew all of the prophecies, but he was just proved wrong.

?We want you to go to the location of this crime and investigate what happened to Master Kwanly,? informed Ki-Adi-Mundi, a Cerean Jedi master, changing the subject.

?Take your apprentices to Maldascant with you,? added Adi Gallia.

?You don?t think she?s dead, do you?? Qui-Gon asked Mace.

?We don?t think she died before Ca-Tron left. We have some information regarding a Jedi that was captured there, but we are unsure if the informant is correct,? informed Mace.

?We believe that Ca-Tron will be able to help gather information with her contacts there,? added Depa Billaba, a female Chalactan Jedi beside Plo Koon.

?May the Force be with you,? dismissed Yoda.

Qui-Gon bowed and left the chambers. He walked down the hall and around the corner only to find Obi-Wan and Ca-Tron waiting for him. Ca-Tron looked like she had been crying and was trying to recover her composure.

?We are going to Maldascant,? informed Qui-Gon.

Ca-Tron groaned inwardly. I don?t like that place, she thought. First, my mother berates me then my master dies there. The three of them start walking back to their quarters to pack, Qui-Gon leading with Obi-Wan following close behind and Ca-Tron falling back slightly. She noticed that both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were walking in step and seemed to have a very close relationship. Like Master and I had, she thought sorrowfully. I killed her. If I had stayed, she wouldn?t be dead right now. It?s my fault. While she was accusing herself, she made a wrong turn and wandered away from Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. She kept walking until she found herself in an unused section of the Temple. She then realized that she didn?t know where she was. She looked around the circular room that she was in. There were shelves upon shelves of books. She had never seen so many books in her life and she didn?t believe that there were still this many left. The lights suddenly came on and she turned around to see why. She saw Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon standing next to an old-fashioned light switch. Obi-Wan looked fascinated at what Ca-Tron had just discovered. Ca-Tron blushed and looked at the ground in embarrassment. Qui-Gon smiled slightly and walked over to her.

?I?m sorry for wandering off Master,? she said bowing.

?It is perfectly acceptable, given what just happened to you,? Qui-Gon replied, cupping her chin and looking into her troubled eyes.

?Where are we?? asked Obi-Wan, wide-eyed.

?We are in the old library,? answered Qui-Gon, turning to look at him. ?This is where I get all of my books from. I?m not even sure that anyone remembers that it is down here. There are hundreds of years of galactic history and fiction, forgotten by almost everyone.?

The two Padawans wandered around while Qui-Gon watched. Maybe exploring the Temple will help to calm Ca-Tron down and stop her from blaming herself for something that she had no control over, he thought. He noticed Ca-Tron and Obi-Wan had w

24. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    This is cool.

Nice to see the introduction of another prophecy.

25. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    This is really good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.