Cabin Fever

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Junkie, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow! I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been this weekend!! For the past few weeks I've been having nulling, drilling, almost uncontrollable excitement from the anticipation of spring! And in that time it's built up to this great week end where my cabin fever has been treated. ^_^ I just can't believe how great the weather is... My family and I went to Yellow Springs saturday for some hiking and a picnic, and we went shopping to the Jo-Ann fabrics sale (Patterns for a buck!) for stuff for my Jedi costume. What has everyone else done for this great weekend?
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Friday night I sat out on my patio with some of my good friends and just enjoyed the weather and drank some cold beverages. :) Yesterday I wet out on a ride to enjoy the great weather and then watched Pitt beat UConn to become Big East Champions up at BW3. Today I am going to a cookout where I will enjoy the weather some more. :)
  3. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    My wife and I took our dogs for a walk today, changed the oil in the car, opened the windows, went to a bookstore over by Fairfield mall and bought the original trilogy and a art book from episode 2. Yup, Im a WILLLD MANNN!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.