main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Cable returns to X-Men?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by JediMasterNicolas, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterNicolas

JediMasterNicolas Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2005
    Spoiler (sorta kinda probably not) if you don't wanna know anything about the subject don't scroll.

.........scroll..........

...........eaiser than me blacking it out cause then I screw it up.........

Okay, so I read on wikipedia that a new X-Men team was revving up that included- Cable, Rogue, Sabertooth, Mystique, and one other person I forgot

Anyway, Rogue, well she's a memeber of the team so no surprise, and Mystique recently joined the team, but Sabertooth? I forget where he's been in "616" continuity, but I doubt it's been with the X-Men. The other person I forget, and it's 11:00 PM so I'll check tommorow.

Most intriguing (sp?) to me is Cable. Does this mean Cable & Deadpool is ending? Or is my dream coming true and Deadpool is joining X-Men, which I subscribe to, and I won't have to hunt down issues of Cable & Deadpool on the 'net to get his crazy antics?

If anyone has info, I'd like to know/discuss.

Oh and Mods, [face_peace] I have cookies and root bear, please don't shut me down.

2. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Thats it. I'm creating a general comic book news thread. That way we'll have one spot for all of this stuff, and maybe get some discussion rather then multiple threads, and nothing,

3. JediMasterNicolas

Jun 4, 2005
    Well that's a good idea. But sorry if you seem angry that I asked a question. I can't tell from your post. Are you angry that I'm one of many comi-book questions? Cause this is my first time to the board and i'd just like to know more on the subject.

4. JediMasterNicolas

Jun 4, 2005
    Edit: The team Cable is joining consists of - Mystique, Rogue, Iceman, Cannonball, and Sabetooth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_%28comics%29

Scroll down, it's at the bottom of the "Second Childhood" section. Says it's slated to be this summer, so Civil War anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.