main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Calendar of events: May 2008

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    A little late as we've already done Free Comic Book Day on the 3rd... But, just so you know whats up...

May 17th: Meet the 501st @ Autobot City Comics in Benton. Come meet some of the 501st guys (most of them are members here) as they do a meet and greet with the public...

May 17th: Drive-in night @ our sister Fan Force across the mighty Mississippi. (See Return of the Tim-Max thread for more information)

May 21st: Midnight showing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (It is Lucas after all....)

May 31st: Family Day/Dino Fest @ Museum of Discovery. PM me for more information.

Thats about it for now.

May try to have a meeting/get togehter somewhere local sometime this month... Suggestions??

2. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    A get together sounds fine to me...maybe at one of the bookstores with a coffee shop...or we can do it at our place if that's what everyone would prefer..If it's going to be on a Saturday we would need to do it around 2-3 pm or so, I have to start getting ready for work by 8pm.

Connie

3. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Either sounds like a good idea to me too.
    Maybe it's time I started meeting some people in person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.