Calendar

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by rebeljediknight_88, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    hey!! any chance of having a sticky calendar here? u know with days and months on? where we can enter events we will be attending or events that are happening. i think it wud be reli useful!! then as we know more about each event we can make it clickable so people can read all the info in one space rather than scrolling thru loads of pages to find anything....
  2. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree with David on this. Even if we have it just as simple as the birthday calendar that was flying about. Telling us when the next meets and events are such as the London F&CC coming up on the 1st and 2nd of July. Because I saw something on TV advertising something in Wembley for the 1st of July and had to have a loooong think about what else I was supposed to be doing on the 1st.
  3. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Great minds and all that jazz.

Dave and I were discussing just this over the weekend. What we want to do is get somekind of visual calendar setup on the website, with a link to it from the boards here.

Any ideas Hunky? I'm wandering around the net at the moment to see what I can come up with, but you're out resident web-coder-dude.
  4. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.