main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson call me crazy

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Feb 7, 2007.

1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I want Arizona to be this big! What will it take? No seriously think about it!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vaovet

This is Ohio of all places...........come on Ohio?

2. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    It's all about involvement I think. Plus the more the FF does the better. I can remember this board almost being completely shut down. I went to a meeting like two yeats ago and we had a cat from Phoenix tell us to get costumes and do charity type things like toy drives (also to not take any SW toys) or read to children at a book store or something. If the TFF were to make a local news article that would be stellar.

It also makes it hard to involve everyone on the boards. I know two people I haven't seen on here in forever and that's darthspino and big_boss_nass. Darthspino is in the Air Force and he just got of school a year ago and BBN might be moving to Pennslyvannia. I also remember AdmiralJaster_Mareel and I don't know if he's still in town. Me, I have three kids and I'm 19 so I got a lot of work especially since one is only a month old.

3. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

Patience, padawan. Ohio, my home state, has a much larger population than Arizona and is much smaller in area, which relates to travel,time-wise. It's easier for them to congregate at any given area. Plus, Ohio has many more large cities where they can stage events.
    We've got Phoenix, Tucson, and then what? Flagstaff?

We will grow, with the assistance of the DSG of the 501st, and with the Rebel Legion when some of us get admitted. And we will grow in membership as the years go by. But all of this will take time, hard work, dedication, and patience.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    yup. ohio has 277.3 people per square mile, while AZ only has 45.2.

5. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Yes, to Wookiee you listen. We've grown very fast in a short time. Accomplished allot in that short time. Patience, we?ll grow at our own pace.

6. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    That's W-O-O-K-I-E-E. Stupid Jawas...

7. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/JawaArestWookiee.jpg][face_dancing]