main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Call of Duty Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Errant_Venture, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Tonight at 7 board time, JoruusCboath, Tydirium and myself will be having a Call of Duty MP game. All of you are invited to show if you wish and if you don't know who they are....then I highly suggest you start visiting the literature forum. :p

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    This is one game I havn't really given a fiar chance at in MP but in saying that, it does suck at MP. :p

And without cable I'd lag ya'll out big time. Even anough so that a ghost with a green 'M1 Garand' might apear.

(games in-joke n/m)

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Lol, I personally like the MP style of the game. It is a fast paced game and I love the RD mode that it is set to as default. A few rounds to the chest by a BAR has you dead before you even know what hit you!

We should set up a CoD game just to be different from all of these damn SW games...who the hell wants to play SW games anyways? Oh... sithspit, I'm at the wrong board. :p

It was a fun game, though I couldn't stay in it as long as I would've liked and I was getting pwned in there. Of course, then again I was using a Colt while everyone else was using MP-44s, machine guns, etc. :p Though I did have about 1 kill for every 2 deaths, so I guess that is not too bad considering what I was using. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.