main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Call to Adventure: The Treasure of Darth Malum

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by galactic-vagabond422, Nov 11, 2015.

1. AbsolX

AbsolX Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2015
    Ari nodded. "Yeah. My navicomputer malfunctioned. Set me at this other landing pad - other side of the planet," She noticed that one of the crew members looked familar. She turned around to speak with the young human. "You look familar," she said, searching her memory for the human's face. "Is your name Vee? I think I hired you as a translator a few years back. Some texts on an old datapad I found on this moon,"

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  2. GrimdarkRose

GrimdarkRose Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 19, 2015
    Maya Blue
    On the way to Docking Bay 53, Namadii

Doc-Vee nodded, "No worries. I'm not big on the bluff and battle crap. Oh, I'll fight if I got too, but I rather leave them licking their own wounds."

Maya smirked and shrugged. "I'd say we managed that, just about."

Doc-Vee grinned. "Besides, ole Captain didnt hire us to fight. If thats what he needed, then he should be saying so. I prefer smart over muscles. Smart will keep you OUT of a fight, if you're good. Or it can make the difference in a battle." You sure you're not a merc? Vee shrugged. "Back there, we got lucky. Just glad we all made it. Obviously, Uriel knows a bit more, than what was told us!"

Maya nodded again. "Him and Falkirk certainly seem quite friendly." She grinned. "Hey, we can always ask his grandson. Seems he'll be a little more open with his information. More so than this captain of ours, anyway."

Doc-Vee sighed, clearly frustrated. "How can a man both talk too much, yet not enought at the same time!" She turned back to talk to the Twi'lek, Ioko, leaving Maya with her thoughts. Thoughts which turned almost immediately back to the ship. Of course. Even if Falkirk and Manteroni were having all the fun piloting, it would fall to Maya to keep it spaceworthy. And however good she was, she was no Jedi. Fixing a ship? Fine, but I can't make something from nothing. Leave that to the Jedi. Maya had met a Force-user only once in her life, but she would never forget the experience. And the magic said Force-user had worked on the ship she had been on at the time.

Doc-Vee turned back to Maya, dragging her out of her thoughts; "Well, maybe I picked up some good toys from those guys. I'll check em out, once we get on board."

Maya thought of the boa and vibroblade in her own pack. "It's like our lifedays came early. I haven't got much, so I'll be heading straight for the engines. May as well see what I'll be dealing with."

Doc-Vee nodded slowly, dropping her smile. "And it - was NOT murder. Not if they were willing to vape us for a few creds." Maya privately doubted this, but said nothing. Doc-Vee continued; "And if anyone thinks there might be some truth to the story of the treasure, Im sure we'll have a few more folks show up, either to follow us to it, or to try and take it once we do find it. So, we'll have to be careful. Matter of fact...." Vee scanned the area with her goggles. Gods, Maya envied those goggles. "I'd keep an sharp eye out from here to the ship. Luckily, nobody really knows us... we're just ground crew. But someone might be watching what ships are leaving out soon. So we should just keep an open eye. Might be useful to keep an eye on what OTHER ships are docked near the ship as well... just in case we see em again." She raised her goggles enough to wink.

Maya grinned, and looked back to where Falkirk and Manteroni were still talking. She thought she glimpsed a third figure, a Torguta, approaching, and nudged Doc-Vee slightly. "Looks like Manteroni wasn't the only late arrival. Wonder who that is."

The figure approached. Yup, definitely a Torguta; red-skinned wearing a coat of some kind and certainly female. And.. knew Doc-Vee? Interesting. She offered a friendly smile to the new arrival. "You two know each other?"

TAG: Ktala, AbsolX

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Vee Ruza

Vee grinned as she spoke with Maya. "Him and Falkirk certainly seem quite friendly." She grinned. "Hey, we can always ask his grandson. Seems he'll be a little more open with his information. More so than this captain of ours, anyway." Maya added. Hmmm.. Not a bad idea, Vee thought. After a bit of a pause, Vee continued speaking aloud to Maya. "Well, maybe I picked up some good toys from those guys. I'll check em out, once we get on board." Maya laughed, "It's like our lifedays came early. I haven't got much, so I'll be heading straight for the engines. May as well see what I'll be dealing with." Vee laughed softly in agreement. "At least its something to keep us busy. Hopefully, they are in good shape." Vee raised her goggles enough to wink.

Maya grinned, and looked back to where Falkirk and Manteroni were still talking. She saw something, someone else was quickly approaching Falkirk and Uriel. A Torguta, by the looks of it. Maya turned and nudged Vee slightly, which caused Vee to stop and look back as well. "Looks like Manteroni wasn't the only late arrival. Wonder who that is." Vee looked at the arriving female. A Torguta? Vee reached up, and flicked her goggles, engaging the zoom.

.... 'Oh, you're kidding me!'.... Vee thought to herself.

The Torguta looked towards Vee and the others. She called out, "You look familar." A statement. Vee could say the same, as she tried to think of a name. Not that she really had worked with many female Torguta, so it was a short list, thankfully. Still, it took a few minutes to come up with a name.

"Is your name Vee? I think I hired you as a translator a few years back. Some texts on an old datapad I found on this moon..."

Ba'chata! It was the same Torguta. Ali. Well, that could work out quite well. It was someone who could vouch of her skills with Falkirk. Maya called back to the Torguta, "You two know each other?"

Vee switched back to normal view, as she gave a smirk. "Ya. Name's Ali, right? Yeah, I remember. Had some real interesting text stuff..."

Vee grew silent. Yes, she remembered the stuff she had translated for the young woman very well. Some of it was the cause that put her on her current path. Maybe this was luck, she would get another chance to find out more. It was beginning to look like perhaps ole Falkirk wasnt as crazy as he seemed. Even better.

"You joining us as well? Good. More of a party then!"

Vee nodded at the Torguta, even as she gave another nod towards Maya.

TAG: AbsolX, GrimdarkRose, galactic-vagabond422, Darth Ukendt, Uriel Manteroni

4. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015
    IC: Iokop'Puddet

They were heading off to the ship, that was nice, there were some people there...by the sound of it he'd be the second youngest once they got there, so that was fine...Ioko then realized someone was talking to him, "So...Ioko is it? What's yer job on the ship, if you don't mind me asking?"
    "Oh, I'm a bounty hunter," Maybe that answer wasn't specific enough, "I normally get paid for bringing people to people," He then asked himself if there was anything else he should add, he figured, why not, "...Sorry if I seem a bit tired, these two guys...Simeon and what'shisface, hired me to save their sister, Dina from some creep last week, wound up having to stake out the place for a while without sleep before I could get her out of there," Oh...there was someone new here, a Togruta, she was talkin' to whoever had just asked him...that was nice...He slapped himself as hard as he could in order to try to wake up his brain.

It appeared to've worked, for the most part...that was nice.
    TAG: Ktala, Darth Ukendt :p

5. AbsolX

Dec 30, 2015
    Ari: Ship Landing Bay, Namaddi
    "So how about you," Ari said, turining to Maya. "What job were you hired for? I can guess that Vee was hired to translate anything we find and I'm -," she paused. She was about to say 'resident force-user', but how much loyalty did she towards people compared to credits. She didn't want any of the crew mates handing her over to Vader for the bounty placed on force-users. "Well, I'm just a jack of all trades kind of gal. I make a good crew member/poilt, fighter, or gunner,"
    GrimdarkRose Ktala

6. GrimdarkRose

Jul 19, 2015
    Maya Blue
    Probably reaching the ship soon now, Namadii

"What job were you hired for? I can guess that Vee was hired to translate anything we can find and I'm- I'm just a jack of all trades kind of gal..." Maya didn't listen to the rest. The woman seemed strangely familiar to Maya, even if she was sure they had never met. And that was kinda supposed to be a Zeltron's job, so she was glad someone else had decided to have a go. Oh. Right. Answers. Yes.

"I'm Maya, and I'll be your mechanic, reserve-reserve pilot after Falkirk and Manteroni, and resident droid whisperer for this kriffstorm of a flight." She grinned. "Nice to have a gunner, given the situation. I assume you know- " Maya frowned. Now that was an interesting thought. She knew enough not to bring it up now, of course, but she had an idea of why Ari seemed so hesitant when describing her role. She covered up her pause by speeding up slightly, ignoring the protests of her injured leg, and grinning at the two younger women. "Let's find this ship of Falkirk's first. Then we can all introduce ourselves properly."

TAG: AbsolX,Ktala

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

IT SPEAKS!!

Vee was startled when Ioko suddenly spoke up, responding to her earlier question. The sleepy twi'lek responded, "Oh, I'm a bounty hunter." Vee would have choked if she had been drinking something.

Wha? Qa va tek! This guy looked like he couldnt punch his way outta a wet naka sack. So either he was very good, or ... Vee kept her musing to herself as Ioko continued to talk in his way. "I normally get paid for bringing people to people." Vee grinned but didnt say anything. 'Ok, the guy has a bit of humor to him. Thats good.'

Seemed that now that Ioko was awake, he was in a talking mood now. "...Sorry if I seem a bit tired, these two guys...Simeon and what'shisface, hired me to save their sister, Dina from some creep last week, wound up having to stake out the place for a while without sleep before I could get her out of there..."

Vee looked over towards Maya, now sporting a huge grin.

*SLAP!*

Luckly no one could not see Vee's eyes, as Ioko suddenly slapped himself very hard. Well, this group was getting more interesting by the moment. And now it seemed that Ali was now interested in talking to Maya.

"So how about you," Ari said, turining to Maya. "What job were you hired for? I can guess that Vee was hired to translate anything we find and I'm -," she paused for a moment, then continued. "Well, I'm just a jack of all trades kind of gal. I make a good crew member/pilot, fighter, or gunner." Oh? More than just searching for unusual items? She seemed more of a scholar type. Looking up very old stuff. Important stuff. Vee kept silent, musing on the information she had just received. Maya meanwhile, was talking with Ali.

"I'm Maya, and I'll be your mechanic, reserve-reserve pilot after Falkirk and Manteroni, and resident droid whisperer for this kriffstorm of a flight." She grinned. "Nice to have a gunner, given the situation. I assume you know- " Maya frowned.

Now it was Vee's turned to look over towards Maya. Maya seemed to know more than even she knew. Yep, this trip was getting more interesting by the second, and they havent even got to the ship yet. Maya suddenly seemed to be in a hurry, as she began to walk faster, limping slightly. "Let's find this ship of Falkirk's first. Then we can all introduce ourselves properly."

With a nod, Vee turned and began to scan the area once more, as they all began to head for the Borei. "Come on, Ali. Looks like you got here just in time."

8. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    IC: Uriel Manteroni
    Local: Outside the Corridor Cantina
    Thought; Speech; NPC; PC; Action.
    Music: http://www.vagalume.com.br/the-verve/love-is-noise.html

Uriel's eyes widened. What? Just me and the Twi'lek !!! To defend all the dangers of this journey !! "Diomeade you are ..."Uriel was going to say crazy, when it is interrupted by a Torgruta:
    Diomeade replied awkwardly:
    Uriel added: "Actually he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and shooting the wrong people!" Uriel was next to Diomeade and gave a gentle nudge in the stiff arm.

Diomeade after reporting that still owed his life to the Togruta:
    Uriel says: "Hey Diomeade this is getting constant in your life !! Pretty soon you will have to be born twice to be able to pay its debts."

The duros ignores Uriel's play and continues:
    Uriel winked for Togruta and says: "Welcome to the club backward people!"

Then Togruta replies:
    Before Diomeade answer or Uriel make a joke, the Togruta did something unusual !!

She saw by far the girls were already going to the ship and shouted to all lungs:
    Uriel was startled by the screams! "Yikes!! This is what I call joy in finding a known !!"

The Togruta left the duros and Uriel and approached the girls quickly.

Uriel stared at Diomeade: "Ok !! Do not tell me that she saved you screaming and scaring the pirates !!"

Uriel looked at the Togruta who was already talking to Maya and Vee, then he told for Diomeade: "What's there? What her ability ... besides scream really frighteningly?"

TAG: @AbsolX, @galactic-vagabond422

9. AbsolX

Dec 30, 2015
    Ari: Inside Farlik's Ship
    Ari joined Maya and Vee on the way to the ship. When they entered the ship, she ploppted herself down at what seemed to be a planing table. She took off her pack and placed it by her feet. "So, um," she said to her female crewmates "Do you have any idea what our first lead is?"

Darth Ukendt likes this.
  10. AbsolX

Dec 30, 2015
    OCC; I can't seem to find the edit button. Since the ship is suppost to have a big reveal the GM asked me to change my post. Please disregard the above post.
    Ari: Walking towards the ship
    Ari followed Maya and Vee towards the ship. She had no idea were they were supost to go. Maybe Farlik had informed the Zeltron or Vee when they arrived on time. "So, do any of you know were are first lead is?"

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Vee noted that Ari turned, and started walking with them towards the ship, ignoring Falkirk and Uriel. Vee simply shook her head and kept walking with Maya and Ioko.

"So, do any of you know were are first lead is?", Ari asked them. Vee stopped a second, and shook her head, before walking once more. "Ya know, never even asked. We just barely got hired on, and told to head to the ship, before we were interrupted." Vee figured she didnt need to be the one to explain what had happened.

"But then again.. Im no pilot." Vee laughed softly. "I figure, once we get on board.. Falkirk will explain stuff. We're in a hurry. Supposedly, some 'storm' is on its way. Hince the quick dust off." Vee shrugged once more, as she continued to scan and walk, making sure Maya and Ioko were keeping up.

OOC: Yeah, AbsolX, the edit button here only lasts about 4 hours. After than, you have to ask a mod to delete or edit your post for you. Keeps folks from changing stuff, after other actions have been done in a rpg I think. ;)

12. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Diomeade Falkirk
    Outside the Corridor Cantina, Namadii

"Ok !!” Uriel started as Ari walked away. “Do not tell me that she saved you screaming and scaring the pirates !!" Diomeade thought about it for a moment. She defeated the pirates though a display of Jedi ability and the flash of her lightsaber. She had said that she was a ‘Keeper of Balance’ rather than a Jedi in the sense he had known. "What's there?” the human continued, “What her ability ... besides scream really frighteningly?" Before speaking, the Duros thought deeply about what he would say. Jedi and other force users are something of a pariah in the Empire’s Galaxy. Uriel was part of the Republic Navy in the Clone Wars, so he might be more receptive and accepting of a Jedi in their mists. That didn’t mean Diomeade was going to trust him with that information. Uriel is a good man but, the bounty on Jedi might be too much for him to resist. Besides, it wasn’t the spacer’s place to give such personal information.

“Ari is” Diomeade said stroking his chin, “a bit of a wild card, she can do a little bit of everything.” He shook his head looking at the spot where the Pho Ph'eahian use to be. “Well, Uriel let’s get going.” He started walking towards the docking bay a good distance behind the group he sent ahead.

TAG: Uriel Manteroni
    ______
    IC: Thallass Falkirk
    Bridge of the Borei, Docking Bay 53, Namadii

The young Duros’s hands moved expertly over the controls of the ship he liked working with ships, they were so much easier to understand than people. The engines were warmed and ready to go the navicomputer had been debugged and updated with the most recent charts. The loadlifters had finished storing the provisions for the journey, his grandfather had said it could be a long one, or very short. Words like that made Thallass nervous, he didn’t like uncertainty, and the way the old man said it made him more uneasy. He checked the diagnostics on the power converters, everything was green.

“This would be faster,” the young man muttered to himself, “if grandpa hadn’t told me to…” he was interrupted by a group approaching the docking bay. He kept the door closed, his grandfather’s orders. He looked over the group. A red-skinned Zeltron female with brown hair and a robotic arm, part of Thallass wanted to take it apart and see how it worked. He was like that, machines interest him. A human with goggles that seemed to have more features than the ones that dangled from his neck, he’d like to ask her how they worked or if he could borrow them. The third being, the only male in the group, was a Twi’lek maybe his age, possible older. He wonders what drew this person to this way of life. Not that he’d ever ask he found his hands shook and his heart leapt into his throat when he talked to strangers. At the rear of the group was a being Thallass recognized, a Togruta, red skin with white stripes and head tails. He’d only ever seen her from afar, on the ship’s sensors. She’d saved his grandfather’s life before. He struggled to remember her name. Was this the crew his grandfather had hired?

As they stopped in front of the bay he rifled thought the many pockets of his tan vest, and the pockets of his slightly darker pants. In the pocket about midcalf on his right pant leg he found what he was looking for, his comlink. How did it end up in there? He must have put it in there after working on the defensive field projector. He brought it to his mouth,

“Uh…” he took another breath settling his warbling vocal cords. His words were projected though a speaker on the other side of the of the main hangar doors, for communication with the outside. “Are you good company?” he waited anxiously for the response. His grandfather had taught him this, he called it a challenge and response, Thallass had given the challenge now he waits for the correct response. An incorrect reply meant he was to lockdown the bay and the Borei and not let anyone in until his grandfather arrived.

TAG: Ktala GrimdarkRose Darth Ukendt AbsolX

13. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Local: Walking towards Docking bay of Borei

Uriel looked suspicious Diomeade: " ... a little bit of everything ... "

Uriel looked at the Togruta already far: "... I know ... I'll pretend to believe that she is a do everything ... after I personally ask for her."

Uriel: "Ok! I want a beer ... Has beer in your ship ?? Ohhh it is an essential provision !! " Uriel said happily walking with Falkirk to the ship.

They were still far from the ship, but it was possible to see the girls and the Twi'lek, they were in front of ship, when the communication system say loud:
    Uriel looks incredulous Diomeade and says: "Hey Falkirk!! What kind of code phrase is this?!?! I'm beginning to think you're getting old my friend ..."

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422

14. AbsolX

Dec 30, 2015
    Ari wasn't actally sure what to say. 'Are you good company?' could require a specifc answer that Falkirk had informed the crew of prevoisly. Well Falkirk had already arived with an elderly human so that shouldn't be a problem. She surviered the crew she would be flying with. First there was Vee and Maya, the translator and techie. Then there was the Twi'lek, they had walked with. She remembered overhearing him mentoining that he was a bounty hunter, so luckily they had a fighter. She had no idea what the other human's job was, but she was somewhat sure she had seen him at another catina, looking for work as a hired figher. Then there was her. They thought she was a gunner, something she was pretty good at, but soon she would have to reveal her force abitlies.

15. Shekel_1383

Shekel_1383 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 2, 2016
    Name: Tanner Darsten
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Height: 1.76 Meters
    Appearance: Slim, but lean build, turquoise eyes, a short well kept beard, hair too neat to be bed hair but too messy to be called neat.
    Slightly tanned skin
    Wears body armour stolen from the corpse of a mandalorian bounty hunter, with a loose cloak over it.
    Personality: A puckish rouge, who is more often than not too over confident for his own good. Works for his own interests, never lets anyone get too close to him, but he is fiercely loyal to his, admittedly few, friends. Wieldsa lightsaber, but has only ever had basic/intermediate training, so is by no means a masterful swordsman.
    Force Sensitive (Yes or No): Yes, but he does not know how to use it properly. For example, he can use it to enhance his senses, can pull off the odd force push, but he has a very difficult time trying to use a mind trick or to read someone's mind.
    Weapons: A single bladed lightsaber with a blue crystal. The hilt has several scruffy engravings, but what isn't engraves is bound in leather. Also, a blaster pistol, the grip is also bound in leather.
    Bio: Tanner didn't ask to be a Jedi. Nor did he want it. He would rather become a miner in the Outer Rim than conform to the rules and regulations the Jedi imposed. But this did not stop his father sending him away as a youngling to the Coruscant Jedi Academy, after learning of his force sensitivity. After many long years of unenthusiastic training at the Academy, Tanner started to test his Master's patience more and more. Disobedience here, a snide comment there - but on his 15th birthday, he decided to do something special. He would stray from the Academy, and return to his home for the night. When he got there, he couldn't believe his eyes. His father, mother and sister lay dead, alongside another, unfamiliar corpse. A mandalorian bounty hunter, decapitated sat slumped against a wall; decapitated. It seemed that the bounty hunter had killed his family, shooting them all dead. However, in his father's dying moments, he had slain the bounty hunter. Tanner was overcome with rage, hating the Jedi from keeping him away from his family for so long. He swore he would find who did this to his family. Taking the lightsaber his father used to kill the mandalorian (a family heirloom) and the bounty hunter's armour, Tanner set out to find who did this to his family. Alas, he never did find out. As 16 years after the event he was, ironically, a bounty hunter himself, with a crippling appetite for Credits.​

16. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016

The neon lights sitting in the windows of the Corridor Cantina cast long, hazy rays across the empty alley it was located in. Tanner wan't exactly in a rush, as he calmly strolled through the streets of Namadii.
    "If this guy can send off a com-link signal across half the damn galaxy, then he can afford to wait an extra couple of minutes" Tanner thought as he walked leisurely up through one empty alley into the next. His cloak dragged in the wind slightly behind him, revealing the aged, worn down lightsaber he was so fond of using.

Tanner eventually turned up at the Cantina (a full half hour after his "promised" time of arrival), his hood up, his armour dirty and his cloak muddied. It was a long time since he was afforded the luxury of washed attire. The door slid open as Tanner approached, then quickly slammed shut again once he entered The Corridor Cantina. A half-decent band played in the corner -a cover of a song from some band from Tatooine -, and the whole bar seemed to bustle with life. Criminal, degenerate scum-of-the-galaxy life, but life none the less.

Tanner managed to find a seat at a bar, and hailed over the bar-tender.

"Give me a Coruscant Mix, don't skip on the good stuff" Tanner unenthusiastically asked, not giving eye contact.
    5 minutes passed, no sign of the old, grizzled Duros he was supposed to meet.
    10 more minutes passed, then more time, and then even more time (along with even more drinks).
    It became apparent to Tanner that his supposedly new employer was nowhere to be seen.
    Miserably, Tanner stood up, put some credits on the table and left the bar through a side exit, into another, longer alleyway, which headed towards the region's docking bay. A couple of meters away were two shady figures. One looked human, the other had a larger head, buried within what looked like a hat.

Tanner figured that his day couldn't get much more annoying, so he decided to call out.

"Hey! You Diomeade?"

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422

17. GrimdarkRose

Jul 19, 2015
    Maya Blue
    Outside the Borei, Namadii

"Uh...Are you good company?" The voice that came through the speaker sounded a little unsure, not to mention nervous. Maya glanced at Doc-Vee, raising an eyebrow. It was blindingly obvious, now she thought about it. Falkirk had informed the Human of the correct response back outside that cantina, now all she had to do was provide the answer. Ari stood next to them, still maintaining the unusual control over her emotions that had been so noticeable ever since the Togruta had been within speaking distance. There was a little curiosity, perhaps, a smattering of emotion, but it was all... contained. If Maya didn't know better, she'd call the scholarly woman some kind of Force-user. Which was ridiculous, of course. The woman probably developed a tight rein on her emotions following some traumatic experience or another. Incidents like that were more than common under the Empire, in Maya's experience. She should know. Either way, the woman seemed trustworthy enough.

"Hey, Ari," she whispered, "Think we should check out the weapons array once Doc-Vee lets us aboard? Doesn't look bad from here, and we might need 'em pretty soon."

TAG: AbsolX, Ktala, galactic-vagabond422

18. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Diomeade Falkirk
    Outside the Corridor Cantina, Namadii

"Ok! I want a beer ... Has beer in your ship ??” Diomeade turned his eyebrow raised. “Ohhh it is an essential provision !! "

“Don’t worry Uriel,” he said nodding his head, “we’ll have plenty to drink.” He held up one long finger, “but, no giving Thallass any, he’s still too young.” From down the alley he heard his grandson’s voice issuing the challenge. A smile came to his face.

"Hey Falkirk!!” the human said, a bit of disdain entering his voice. “What kind of code phrase is this?!?! I'm beginning to think you're getting old my friend ..."

Diomeade gave a hardy chuckle and when to respond but, was cut off by a call from behind.

"Hey! You Diomeade?" The old Duros stopped and turned around. Standing at the exit to the Corridor Cantina was a human in his mid-thirties wearing a dingy cloak and battered Mandlorian armor. There was a slight hint of recognition as Diomeade narrowed his red eyes.

“Seems everyone’s chronos are about an hour slow today.” He called out to the figure, “you Tanner, the bounty hunter?” He waited for a response. “If you are, come along we need to get going, wasted too much time as it is.”

TAG: Matthew_Walker1383 Uriel Manteroni

19. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Tanner Darsten
    To Tanner, spending half an hour in a shady bar with a cocktail was not wasted time. But it seems the Duros had been here longer than he had, and was even more anxious to get down to business.
    For the first time all day, Tanner walked briskly, so he could catch up with his potential employer and the silhouette of a human walking next to him.

"Yeah, I'm Tanner. Tanner Darsten." He replied as he caught up with who he supposed was Diomeade.
    As he got closer to him, the shadows peeled back and revealed the Duros in more detail, along with the Human.
    Tanner felt the force touch his mind, not as a warning, but as reassurance. He could not sense that the Duros was out to deceive or harm him.
    Diomade's long skull was buried within a hat of sorts. His Human companion wore nothing of particular interest to Tanner, dark work coveralls and black work boots tipped with durasteel. As he turned around, Tanner saw his grey, aged hair.

"All right Tanner, business time" Tanner thought to himself as he took the last couple of steps up to the Duros and the Human.
    "I suppose a proper greeting is in order" Tanner began, holding out his hand to the Duros and giving a less than reassuring wink to the Human. "I got your com-link message a day back, and now I'm here to take you up on your offer"

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422 @Uriel Manteroni

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Location: At last!! Docking bay 53 - Outside the Borei, Namadii

Uh…” A young wobbly sounding voice came thru the speaker on the other side of the main hanger doors. A few seconds later, he continued...

Are you good company?

Vee walked up to the doors, and smiled. She kept her voice low, so that only the others closest to her could hear the response, as there could be anyone listening from the shadows...

In the most sweetest, lowest voice she could muster, she purred..."Good company in a journey makes the way to seem the shorter."

She turned, and looking back at the others, she gave a wink.

Let's see what his response was to THAT!!

She gave a mischievous smile.

21. AbsolX

Dec 30, 2015
    Ari: Infront of Farlik's ship:
    "Yeah," Ari said in response to Maya's question "We should be armed to the teeth with weapons, just incase we have to deal with some pirates or sith defenses,"
    After Vee's response to the person's inside the ship's inquirey, from her expression Ari doubted that Vee knew the proper response.
    When the mandolarain human, probaly another late crew member, came up to Farlik,Ari was shocked when she sensed force abities coming from him. Focusing, she sensed that he was farily senitive, with a jumbled up mess of light and dark emotions. Since the datapad contained heavily detailed instructions of sensing what type of force user you were dealing with she managed to decucel that he was a slightly trained jedi (or lightside user), who had fallen, but atempted to keep up a crude balance of light and dark. This peeked Ari's interest. Could she possibly train another keeper of balance?

22. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    OOC: Our glorious DM has authorised me to assume an interaction between me and one of his controlled NPC's for the purpose of getting my character antiquated with the crew. Thanks!
    Tanner Darsten
    Location: Outside the Corridor Cantina, close to Docking Bay 53.

"Well then" Diomeade responded, half-way enthusiastically and half-way exhaustedly, as he shook Tanner's hand. "It would be best that we waste no more time"

Tanner was impressed with Diomeade's handshake. For an old Duros, an iron grip like that was certainly rare.
    "I should probably meet the rest of the crew, wouldn't want to go on a cross galactic treasure hunt without meeting the gang, now would I?"

And with a reassuring smile to Diomeade, Tanner was off to the docking bay. He knew where it was, and his ship had to be somewhere there. After a couple of minutes of backtracking, walking through random alleyways and a few dead-ends, Tanner found a ship. It seemed he was not alone, however. Three females, a Zeltron, a human and a Tortuga, stood alongside a rather dozy looking Twi'lek.

"Quite the mix" Tanner thought to himself as he approached. He was certain that this was the crew he was looking for. However, as soon as he stepped foot on the platform, he felt something. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew something was happening. He stopped and concentrated, still far away enough not to be noticed by the crew, who were already preoccupied with what looked like communicating with the ship. After a few short seconds, it was clear to him. Tanner wasn't the only force sensitive being here. Two of the beings in front of him were surrounded by the aura of the Force. He couldn't pick up on their emotions, or their intent from this distance, or much else for that matter. All that Tanner was certain of was that they had the Force, knowingly or not. Before Tanner could break his mystic trance, something else happened. He felt as if emotions of his own were being laid bear before him.

One of the beings was sensing him.

He could see that the Tortuga's aura seemed to glow with more fervour than before. It was her that was sensing him.

"Whatever you're seein' up here kid, you're sure as hell not gonna like it" Tanner thought to himself as he began to break his concentration. His eyes were sore when he opened them again, his legs felt weak and his muscles tired.
    "Shake it off Tanner, we have treasure to find" Tanner muttered under his breath as he began to calmly walk over to the crew.

"Good company in a journey makes the way to seem the shorter." the human female purred, as Tanner got into range of hearing. Are they trying to get into the ship? Surely Diomeade would of at least made some effort to get them aboard.

With his head cocked slightly sideways, his hands to his hips and with his signature cocky smile, Tanner announced "I don't suppose you people are my new friends, are you?"

TAG: @AbsolX, @GrimdarkRose, @galactic-vagabond422, @Darth Ukendt Ktala

23. Uriel Manteroni

Sep 24, 2014
    Local: Outside the Corridor Cantina

Uriel looked back and saw a young man approaching with a Mandalorian armor: I'll be damned if this guy is not another hiring Falkirk !!

Before the young approaching Uriel greeted Diomeade happy: "Now yes! Falkirk !! A Mando's !! Now yes, a real warrior!! I was feeling alone like only warrior able to face the super-droids !!"

Diomeade rebuked Tanner for the delay and concluded:
    The young man replies,
    Diomeade closes conversation and says:
    Tanner:
    Then Tanner as well as Togruta did another unusual thing.

Uriel and Diomeade were en route to the Borei, and they could see in the distance the girls and twi'lek even hear the ship's sound system. However Tanner do not come walking along with Diomeade and Uriel, he led the way without waiting for duros and Uriel, and he entered into an alley
    Uriel looked Diomeade: "Dude !! This Mando's is really crazy !!"

Uriel and Diomeade calmly walked toward Borei, then Uriel looked into the alley where Tanner enter and said: "I used to be proud to be the craziest man of your crew Falkirk ... but after this Togruta and this Mando's. I really ... I really have to push myself !!"

Uriel and Diomeade arrived with the rest of the group at exactly the same moment Tanner appeared of an oblique side alley in lateral of Borei.

Uriel apparently sees Vee telling password:
    Uriel looked Diomeade with quizzical look, but before that he can make a joke Tanner says:
    Uriel tells Diomeade: "This boy is good !! He has good mood ..."

TAG: @AbsolX, @GrimdarkRose, @galactic-vagabond422, @Darth Ukendt , @Ktala , Matthew_Walker1383

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

As Vee waited for the kid to recognize the response, and do something, she heard movement coming up from the same direction as the rest of the group. She calmly swung sideways, her walking stick hidden between herself and the ship, as she turned to look. Human looking, but wait... was he wearing Mondo armor? He was also wearing a cloak, so it kind of hid some of what he was wearing, but yes, it did look like that type of armor. But, there was something wrong with it. She had run into many Mondo's during her run, but there was something ... off. Hmmm. He walked up to the group, and then stopped. With his head cocked slightly sideways, his hands to his hips and a cocky smile, the man announced "I don't suppose you people are my new friends, are you?"

Behind her goggles, Vee hid a look, as her eyes narrowed. He had showed up at the worse of times, out of the blue. She was about to respond to his quirky comment, when Vee heard voices. Falkirk and Uriel had showed up, from another direction. Vee was about to wonder if this was about to be another shoot out, when Uriel blurted out...

"This boy is good !! He has good mood ..."

Good Mood?? Vee wasnt sure if that Uriel liked the guy, if that was a bad thing or not. Not like Uriel had made a good impression with her yet either. Well, at least they were not out here with blasters drawn. Vee looked back at the new arrival.

"Well, I think that would depend on our Captain..." Vee responded, while waiting to see while waiting for a response from the Borei. With Falkirk now here, that should happen quickly now. Maya and Ari didnt seem to mind the new arrival. Vee wanted to check out her equipment, to make sure nothing had been damaged during that little bit of fun earlier.

TAG: AbsolX, GrimdarkRose, galactic-vagabond422, Darth Ukendt, Uriel Manteroni, Matthew_Walker1383

25. GrimdarkRose

Jul 19, 2015
    Maya Blue
    Outside the Borei, Namadii

Doc-Vee practically purred her response; "Good company in a journey makes the way to seem the shorter." Maya only nodded, but took the opportunity to raise an eyebrow at the camera.

She grinned at Ari, and raised an eyebrow at the Togruta's whispered reply; "We should be armed to the teeth with weapons, just in case we have to deal with some pirates or Sith defences," or more of Falkirk's friends.. Maya thought, still not forgiving or forgetting Pavin and Manteroni.

Eyebrow-raising was quickly becoming a habit on this trip, and they hadn't even boarded the ship yet. But despite her best efforts, her left eyebrow climbed its way into her hair when she heard footsteps behind her and turned to see yet another new arrival.

"I don't suppose you people are my new friends, are you?" The newcomer was wearing a cocky smirk, a stupid cape and Mando armour. At least, that was what it looked like to Maya. In her experience, people wearing capes, especially humans, tended to be highly obnoxious but good fighters. They had to be, if they walked around wearing something like that. This one seemed decent, though. Next to her, Maya saw Doc-Vee turn to look, although her expression remained hidden behind her goggles. Maya was still jealous of those goggles.

Doc-Vee and Manteroni might have said something, she wasn't sure. Ari had a look on her face when Maya turned to her, and Maya held her eyebrow in place with sheer willpower. More history? Or something else? The plot thickens..

Coming along on this trip was clearly the best decision Maya had ever made. Even so, it would be nice to actually board the ship sometime this century.

TAG: Ktala, AbsolX, Matthew_Walker1383, galactic-vagabond422, Uriel Manteroni