main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Call to the Shadows.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rezrat, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    Well lets for instance consider Keepers of the Shadows gardeners, our garden is the force and the flowers in our gardens are Jedi and Sith.. Now because Both flowers have thorns and they prick us often does this mean that we should give up on them and cut them all out and work with the flowers that have no thorns? And lets say that having the Sith in the garden compliment the Jedi, they help eachother stick out to make a lovely scene. If we keep them both equal to eachother this lets the other flowers in our garden that are not so bright or noticeable become just as important as the Sith and Jedi. These not so bright and noticeable could be considered I guess all the other beings in the universe.

Another thought... I believe if we keep both in our garden it will help the others try to reach taller heigths in order to see the sun.

However, what you have said here is something I will think upon more. I appreciate your thoughts.

2. MutantEnemy

MutantEnemy Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2003
    I'm sorry, but I must disagree. I see the Sith as nothing more than weeds. They grow larger and multiply, choking out all other forms of life. The Jedi may be a prickly Rose bush that pricks us when we're not careful, but the Sith are no more than harsh weeds that add no value to our garden. They add nothing and should be completely torn out. I would call all other beings simple blades of grass. There are many of them, but there's not necessarily anything special about them.

The Sith compliment no one. They are simply there for power and control. The same can be said of weeds. They compliment nothing and seek to overwhelm all the other plants. And yes, sometimes it's necessary to wipe out everything (flowers and weeds) in order for the good plants to regrow in strength.

3. Rezrat

Rezrat Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2005
    Then, Aye, we agree to disagree.
    *bows deeply*
    And please excuse my absentness as of late, I've had things to deal with and had to depart fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.