main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all Civilization III players: Hows about a (detailed, continuity-savvy) Star Wars mod?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gladiuus, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiuus

Gladiuus Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2003
    I suggest the Games forum for this.

I didn't post this in games, because I'm looking for EU input here, not hacker speek. No offense to gamers, of course. :)

My very first post here, awhile back, was asking for EU help for a SW mod I was planning on making... I lost interest, the thread didn't generate any responses, and nothing happened.

Now, though, that RotS is out and we have a pretty clear idea of Star Wars history-- for the most part-- how about making a Civ3 to Star Wars total conversion, starting before interstellar civilization and ending during the New Jedi Order? Civ III, as those who've played it will know, is a very detailed game spanning all of history, which is incredibly easy to customize and mod and very suited for a detaild Star Wars game based in the EU and cover Star Wars history.

Any takers? I've worked out some ground ideas for gameplay and such, although I'm not gonna bother posting them unless people are actually interested. The main purpose of this thread is to gather in one spot detailed continuity information that could be used to make a potential mod as realistic and and true to SW continuity as possible.

If this thread is still inappropriate for this forum, I guess lock away. I figured it'd be fine, though, since people post here asking for fanfic information all the time...

2. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Great idea that would be cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.