main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all Emerson College FanForce peeps!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Shadow_Chaser, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Chaser

Shadow_Chaser Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2004
    Hi!

I'm currently on summer break, (and this may seem stupid), but I didn't know that Boston had a FanForce community! I'm so happy! I go to Emerson College so it's great that Boston has a community! Yay! So...anyone else here go to Emerson or any nearby Boston-area college?

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Welcome Shadow_Chaser!!

I am not in college but I work right near the Emerson radio station.

I hope you will be able to attend some upcoming meets if you are still in Boston.

We welcome all new people looking to join the Rebels.

Again welcome, and hope to see you when you can.

3. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Hey there. :)

I can't think of anyone I know off the top of my head that goes to Emerson, but from what I've heard, it's a nice school.

4. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hel-loooo, Shadow_Chaser, welcome to the ranch! I see you're a fellow fanfic writer - looking forward to seeing some of your work if you want to share it on the Fan Fiction forums! :D

So are you in the area for the summer, then? If so, we'd love to have you along at a meet some time. I'm actually from Rochester, NH, so maybe you could satisfy my curiosity - where exactly *is* Emerson?

5. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    It's right next to Lake Powell...

rofl

;)

6. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey Shadow_Chaser! :) There are a few of us here that attend Boston area colleges. I'll be a senior at MIT this coming school year. You should definitely come to some of our meets! We'll be seeing a movie together on Saturday, June 19th...you can check out the June meeting thread for more details on that. For now I hope you'll keep talking to us here. :)

7. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Emerson is right on the Common... near Suffolk, and across the Garden from Fisher. It's also right by the movie theatre, and like Chris said, by his work.

My g/f just graduated from Emerson. She was in the Writing/Literature/Publishing major. Do you live in the L.B., Shadow_Chaser? That's a pretty building.

8. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the Boston Boards! One of my good friends is going to be a freshmen at Emerson next fall.

9. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Whatever happened to DarthEmerson?

10. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Maybe he's not going to Emerson anymore, and had to re-register here as Darth_OtherCollege. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.