main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all fans who have visited the real world location Skellig Michael used as the plane Ahch To

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by KJSPARKZ, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJSPARKZ

KJSPARKZ Jedi Master

Dec 19, 2004
    Hi everybody.

I am a fellow fan who is currently studying Tourism and Hospitality Management in Athlone Institute of Technology in Ireland.
    For my research project I am looking at the Experiences of Star Wars fans who have visited Skellig Michael since it featured in The Force Awakens.
    If you have been or know somebody who has been could you ask them to drop in here and assist me by carrying out a short online survey on your experience there.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GZ8B6DXExperiences

The aim is to help improve the experiences of fans and to gather some demographics on Star Wars fans .
    All information is completely confidential and no anonymous with no personal identities or IP address data being recorded.
    Thanks for your help and May the Force be with You.

Bardan Edit: Just a note that this was site staff approved prior to posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I haven't been there (or anywhere really), but now it's on my bucket list.

3. KJSPARKZ

KJSPARKZ Jedi Master

Dec 19, 2004
    It's a really amazing place and well worth the visit. :) For a Star Wars fan there are several sites along the Wild Atlantic Way used in The Last Jedi and you also have The Grand Library in Trinity College which was George Lucas' inspiration for the Jedi Library in the Prequels. There are also several sites in Ireland and Northern Ireland that are used in Game of Thrones too.

4. KJSPARKZ

KJSPARKZ Jedi Master

Dec 19, 2004
    Hi everyone I'm still looking for fans who have visited Skellig Michael the real world location of Ahch To If you know of somebody who may have visited then I'd appreciate if you could send them the link for this thread. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.