main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Calling all HOGS ! (who's out there)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeap FORCE that was me hadnt had time to post back yet. Good to see someone actully listened to me. I've handed out several cards with the site on them and several others and your the first to come through. Glad to have you hope to see ya at the next meeting. Check out the thread 1st offcial meeting.

2. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey KynStar. I read alot,hike, hang out with my friends. Mostly work; I'm in retail and right now it's pandemonium for Christmas. Also I'm a big Ebayer. I found a third of my collection that way. Paying a third or tenth of the usual price for a piece helps me save big! Don't worry otisdodge. I throw candy away from myself so that prettty much clears the kids way!! HEHE

3. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey it's me again. Forgot to say hey to Nyborg13.

4. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    Hey FORCE,
    I'm Nyborg13's wife, glad you joined us.
    What retailer are you with, just curious because I'm
    in retail too, Wal-Mart in Cabot.
    What kind of books do you read. I've just started
    really getting into the Stars Wars books. Usually I
    read Sci-Fi and mystery.

5. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey Shadow. J.C.Penney is the company I work for. I read just about anything. Tolkien(LOTR), Star wars, history, martial arts, spirituality, Anne rice(Huge Fan!!), Etc. I also love antique books. I have a 120 yr old copy of Paradise Lost by Milton. What Star Wars books have you read? NJO, Prequel, Expanded Universe?

6. Shadowscout04

Oct 30, 2004
    I've read JA 1,2,& 3,Darth Maul-Saboteur, Cloak of Deception, and Darth Maul-Shadow Hunter. I've probably bought 20 or so Star Wars books(mostly used) in the last 2 months. I'm trying to read them in order of the time line. At first I wasn't going to read the JA books, but I was told they were pretty good and I should make sure I read them in order or I could end up confused. I have half the JA books, but only up to #5 in order, so I'll have to finish Episode I until I get some more JA books. I'm really surprised by how much I enjoy reading the Star Wars books.
    Well #4 awaits.

7. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ohhh the #4 one... so what's your take on Xan Scout? ;)

8. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey guys, figured I'd post to let ya'll know I'm still around.

9. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Good to know Dogs.
    I think what this place needs more than anything, other than the CR actually planning a meeting ;) , is conversation in here. So, even if you don't come in a lot. When you come in, say something more than I am here. Tell us something about yourself or check in on the toy run thread or speculate with us in the ROTS thread, or something.

I am not trying to come down on you personally, DJD, I really mean that for everyone. I know not everyone is online a lot, and that most of us probably don't have as much extra time as we act like. :D :cool:
    But I think we really need to get to know eachother here in this forum since we all live so far apart.

10. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey... stranger!

Good to have you back. So, what's goin' on @ 105.9?

11. Shadowscout04

Oct 30, 2004
    Hey everyone,
    I'm still around too, I've been busy reading Star Wars Books, haven't had time to get on the net much. Well between that and trying to pack up to move. Now that Nyborg13 is CR I'm sure he will have me typing stuff up for him. He has a new post up to try and set up meetings to meet everyone, get info on who's going to CIII, and EIII. Gotta go tuck the kid in bed.
    Later.

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Ditto for me and Ramon ;) hehehe still about

As for tucking in *snrk* did that with my kid back at 8 ;) now it's time to tuck myself in hehehe ciao and g'night AR!!

13. python2

python2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    hey guys names michael aka python2 and i live in sherwood.
    I am a very huge fan of the movies. would like to start reading the books but really dont have the time.
    i have two ball pythons hince the name python he he!!!
    just wanted to join the group. dont have any toys but i have video game. love those video games. need any advise ill be willing to give it. well see you guys later bye

14. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Cool man glad to see you made it finally. Maybe you can get off next Sunday and meet with us in Jacksonville. Well I'll send word with ShadowScout04 the details.

15. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Ack! Not alot man. I got my big rockshow on sundays now and stuff. Been busy so thats why I havent been around :(

16. python2

python2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    Hi everyone my name is michael and i that i posted one of these but I guess not.

I work in cabot and live in sherwood. I love to play all the star wars video games. Played and beaten most of them. [face_beatup]

I have two pet snakes but there with my parents in tenn. as of this moment :(

Im engaged to be married in May 2006, :D

i do hope these faces show up.

Any up dates on Episode Three [face_hypnotized]

well till next time stay Cool:cool:

hey how do you do a signature?

17. Jedi_Prezrick

Jedi_Prezrick Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Hello
    I live in Mt home i have like 60 action figurs
    i'm in 8th grade
    I have a realy good yoda costume

I love star wars

18. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    O.K. Hey there. Name is BJ. I am 30 and a very, very non-traditionsl college student currently attending UCA. I live outside of Conway. I have a husband, Mark, who is doing much better and recovering from the whole surgery thing. I have been a fan since I was Empire Strikes Back, our 6th grade teacher showed it to us at school. My parents bought me a VHS of Star Wars way back when and what I remember most about it was that it was over $100.00. I have a Jedi cousutme that I will be wearing to the Rave midnight premiere. Glad to find this site with connections to others who are obsessed with that little galaxy far, far away!!16 Days and counting.

19. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey, my name is Sharon, I'm in Jacksonville on the Air Force base. I collect mostly figures and books with a few odds and ends thrown in for good measure. Just got back last week from C3, feel bad for those of you that missed it! Anyways, any one else gonna be at the UA theater near McCain Mall on the (18th) at midnight?

20. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hello to all of our new friends out there. MT. Home hang in there we may find someone up that way soon.
    B.J. glad to here hes doing better and that you will be at the Rave. Itll be good to meet you finnally.
    Sharon nice to see a new face we have a member that works on the base maybe you two can hook up soon also I dont think any of us are going to the UA we are all at the Rave.

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey Jaira! :) I work in 314th Civil Engineer Squadron on base :)

Yeah most of us are doing the Rave on the 18th/19th. I'm going to be showing up around noonish or a speck after. Most of the others aren't going to be able to show up until 1530ish/3:30 or 1600ish/4:00. I heard that UA was going to be doing it there (Lakewood) I was blown away by that. They hardly ever (that I was aware of...) do midnight showings. The Rave is HUGE though, better suited for large gatherings like this is going to be. Heard that the Rave has sold out on both midnight showings and were going to open another for a 20 mins after midnight showing. Dunno if that is 100% official.

Great seeing new folks showing up on the boards! :)

22. Rad_Torlent

Rad_Torlent Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Hola gang. My name's Robert and I'm an oldskool Star Wars fan. I actually can't remember a time in my life when I hadn't seen the movies. I've been watching the Clone Wars cartoons, playing KoTOR one and Lego Star wars, and re-reading the Zahn Star Wars novels to get myself totally immersed for the new movie.

I'll be at the Rave at some unknown time around noon to begin camping for the midnight show and I've got a gaggle of college buddies coming in for the festivities.

Looking forward to seeing all ya'll there.

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yay! I won't be alone then! I'll be there a lil after noon too :D Great to hear I won't be all alone in my Jedi gear ;)

24. Rad_Torlent

Rad_Torlent Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I'm not likely to be in Jedi gear, but I may bring yoda with me. Also if ya'd like I can probably arrange for an ice chest and cold drinks and beer.

25. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Just wondering, would Rave allow us to have alchohol on their premises?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.