Ark Calling all HOGS ! (who's out there)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I guess I should introduce myself since that seems to be what everyone is doing on this thread.

Im Caleb, but u can refer to me as Vader (cause of my sn) or Caleb whichever is easier. Yes I am a young'n 16 yrs old to be exact, Ive been a Star Wars fan since "oh before you were born, before the dark times, before the empire" but really ever since I was 5 Ive always been into Star Wars. Umm.. lets see Im also 1 of 2 Renegades who live in the Rock. And Im a huge action figure collector. Ill be out at the midnight show hopefully in costume (waiting to hear from the Abrakadabra place in NLR)
  2. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I saw that you all had a meeting last week, hopefully there will be another one soon that I can get to. I didn't realize how much I missed the Star Wars community until I went to C3!
  3. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome, Jaira and Rad_Torient. Hello, Caleb, see you in LR soon.

Jacob
  4. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    I do not think they will allow alchohol. I know I'd prefer not to have it due to the fact that it IS a theater not a true 'catina' so to speak ;)

It would only take one person to screw this all up and so not to have anything happen I'd say no. But if you really want me to ask I will...
  5. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No thats ok I think we will have enough time after the movie to party. I wouldnt ask.
  6. davisjaron Jedi Youngling

star 2
    O well... I guess I never did really properly introduce myself, well... here it goes.

I am Jaron Davis, I am 16 years old and I live in Cabot. I enjoy making websites, writing, playing games, doing ANYTHING star wars related, messing with computers, making star wars costumes, and playing the drums.

At Cabot High School I am in the 10th grade. This Friday I gain official control over our highschool newspaper website and becoem the official online editor. I play the 4th bass drum on the Cabot High School marching band drum line, as I did this past year as well.

Currently I have two... well... one and a half costumes. Before Celebration III, I made my first ever costumes, it being a jedi costume and I and my grandmother mostly put together. Now I am working on a fan-made custom wookiee costume. I have almost finished the mask and will soon be working on the body. I am hoping to have the wookiee costume finished by may 18th... if I don't I will have to wear my jedi costume to Episode III midnight premier.

Well... now you know a bit about me... my personal web log is located at http://www.davisjaron.blogspot.com/ and my star wars web log at http://blogs.starwars.com/davisjaron for now (I have been to busy to recreate my own personal blog at jarondavis.info, lol.

(I am the guy in the wookiee jedi costume or in the anakin costume.
  7. DarthYlime Jedi Youngling

Hey everyone. Letting everyone know that I'm here. I've been a Star Wars fan as long as I can remember. My wife is happy that I have found others like myself. Look foward to lots of great posts, disscusions, and whatever else.
  8. ARKJedi Jedi Youngling

Hey this is Darrell. The first SW movie I remember seeing is "Return of the Jedi" back in 1983 when I was 7. Just like all the neighborhood kids, I had all the action figures, ships, playsets, etc (which I was smart enough to keep). When Kenner started making SW toys again in 1996, I got that old childhood feeling and started collecting again. I was a diehard collector between 1996-2000. During that time, I was able to get a lot of great pieces including a lifesize Pepsi Yoda and the Pepsi R2D2 cooler. I also have a lot of autographs which I obtained through the mail. I don't collect nearly what I used to, but I pick cool items here and there. I simply don't have the room to display all my stuff, which is sad. 99 percent of it sits in boxes in three different locations.

I would love to hear from fellow collectors about their collections, so please feel free to write me.
  9. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Cool glad to here there are other collectors out there sad but glad to here you have slowed down. Remember the one with the most toys wins. As with the case of my sone who two years ago won the contest from Hasbro for the largest collection of young collectors in the state. Fox 16 is wanting to do an interview with him soon.
  10. Dub273 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    My name is E.W. Swan. I'm 36 years old and I live in Little Rock. I saw the original ANH in the theaters. I met a lot of cool people in line at the Rave for the premiere of Episode 3. I look forward to seeing some more of y'all here on the boards!

(I usually hang out over at the FanFilms forums, where I mostly gas about "Revelations", which I worked on.)
  11. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hi Jaron. Nice to finally meet you the other night. The wookiee costume is really coming along.

Welcome, Darrel. Glad to see you found the place. I hope you enjoy our little community here. I feel your pain, man! Most of my collection is boxed up, especially because I just moved!!!

Hi Dub!!! So how do we get a copy of that DVD!!! PM me.

DarthYlime, what was your name? I forgot.

--Jacob (the guy with curly hair and the corduroy robe)
  12. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Yeah, Jacob it was nice to meet you there. It was great putting some of the faces with the names. Had a blast!
  13. PrincessNeko Jedi Youngling

Hi, my name is Neko and I live in Conway. I have two great kids and my youngest, Bobby, was dressed up for the movies on Thursday night as the young Annikan Skywalker. He was loving the attention that he received. We are HUGE fans and I had a large collection as a child but during one of our family moves, the box of toys was lost. I do have a few pics left of them... :-( Now that I am just about finished with school.. I look forward to building up my collection once again!
    I just found the boards after talking to a girl in line at the Rave before the movie and I am glad to be here. I love reading all the posts and look forward to getting to know everyone!

14. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It was great to finally meet everyone, I had a blast.

haha....still waiting on the anakin costume, i might just send it back when I get it and create a homemade one
  15. _Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

Whats up ya'll? Forgot to make the post here.

My names James. Friend of Denise a.k.a Kynstar through AD&D an neighbor. I'm 24, currently a student at ASU-Beebe/Jonesboro. Once had a nice SW toy collection that included the Millennium Falcon until my brother and I had a "problem" with our mom and lost them forever. I collect certain comics, books, but mostly play games.
  16. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome! [face_laugh] I like your call name there! ;)
    Welcome to the chaos and mayhem of the ArkanSith Galactic Renegades! [face_mischief]
  17. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah, Jacob it was nice to meet you there. It was great putting some of the faces with the names. Had a blast.

Me too! Glad to finally meet you too, Jay.

Welcome Neko! Your son was adorable!!!

James, are you Ramon? Or someone else, did we meet? Welcome to the boards.

--Jacob
  18. _Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

Hey otisdodge, no I am sobbody else. I'm the one Denise was calling jr. I was the one wearing short that night. Ramon is James Venson.
  19. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, okay--hopefully I will see you when we get together next--so I can get you straight in my head.

jacob
  20. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!
    Good to see new people here. Neko, I am from around Conway too. And I agree, you son was adorable. I don't think I met you per say, but I was one of the Girl Jedis, the one with the short hair.
    Look forward to seeing more people from our area around here. Spread the word.
  21. Korvyn Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Names Nick live in fort smith. Star wars is it games, movies, books, cereal i don't really care. I work at Toys R Us so i get all the star wars toys first lol!
    I have a jedi costume that i call multi functional since it is darker like Anakins i can be a light jedi when i don't want to scare the children at work and a dark jedi when i want to scare the children at work. no serously i love my costume only about 40 bucks into it and it looks really great formy first one. and i am soon to be starting a as of yet undecided costume thinking about going dengar or scout trooper
  22. MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcome, Nick.

There is someone else from Fort Smith, I think. Hope you enjoy it here.

--Jacob
  23. jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcomme Korvyn...
    It is good to meet you. Hope you enjoy hanging out here with the rest of us renegades...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.