main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all North Eastern US Fans

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Rox , Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    This is a call for the creation of more Fan Force chapters within the North East.

The main problem that I get from users here at Fan Force and the JC is that there isn't enough interest from people to keep a Fan Force Chapter going from month to month. This being a movie year with Episode II coming out and the Celebration taking place in Indianapolis this May could help solve this problem.

The size of these forums will increase rapidly as we come closer to Episode II, a perfect time to recruit new members.

In case you didn't know, there are forums for cities that no one knows about or might have known about and gave up on. That's why I'd like to invite all you lurkers to come back and join in. As Episode II approaches now is the best time to join your local Fan Force chapter. You could help organize a line-up in your town or best of all meet new people and make friends that like the same kinds of things as you do.

Below is a list of forums that we have here in the North East, if one these forums are located near where you live stop in and say hello. If you don?t see a forum near your location then start a thread in Fan Force Communications. If the administration sees that there is enough interest in your city then we?ll add it, it?s that simple.

Albany, NY
    Baltimore, MD
    Boston, MA - Fan Force Chapter: "Boston Rebels"
    Buffalo, NY
    Central Pennsylvania - Fan Force Chapter: "The PA Mid Rim".
    Hartford, CT
    New York City, NY - Fan Force Chapter: "Star Wars NYC Alliance"
    Norfolk, VA
    Philadelphia, PA
    Pittsburgh, PA - Fan Force Chapter: "Steel City Jedi Knights"
    Portland, ME
    Rochester, NY - Fan Force Chapter: "Greater Rochester Area Star Wars Fan Club"
    Syracuse, NY
    Trenton, NJ
    Washington, DC

I'm looking forward to closely working with you people starting new FF Chapters in your area. I can be contacted by PM , E-mail or by ICQ(my number is 19560740) if you want to talk about starting up a Fan Force chapter or need help starting a chapter in a current forum.

2. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Get involved!

!snap

3. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    In response to your call (well, not really but it sounds good), Baltimore should be official soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.