main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all Rebels Force Users in Hsv & Hi to Lightsabre

Discussion in 'Archive: Huntsville, AL' started by Darth Sin, Dec 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    Count me in! I would like to check it out with you guys as well. I plan to be in on the first showing :D No matter what time that may be

Darth Sin! :cool:

2. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey, guess what? Im a native Huntsvillian and i guess i should have come in here sooner but i didnt but hey, its kickin anyway. By the way, i will be at the first showing in Huntsville and i would like some company. Oh, going to Celebration II too. anyone else? We need some reps.

3. dstratjedi

dstratjedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Hello HSV Rocket City Rebels!!!

I'm from HSV and definitely going to Celebration II!

I'm a newbie to this post business and I inadvertantly joined the Nashville club (does HSV even have a ForceNet club yet?)

I'm an avid figure collector (when I can afford it), and would love to hear from anybody who plans on attending Celebration II.

There is less than a week to go...so I hope to hear from anyone from this area as I will be going totally solo (as in alone, not as in Han).

P.S. It only takes three meetings with at least three people in attendance to start your own FanForceNet club....let's beat Birmingham to the punch. I'm game!

4. SirDarth_Mojo

SirDarth_Mojo Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    wuz up everybody this is your friendly neighborhood star wars fan. i just got signed up and would like to throw my support to the huntsville area.

i live in huntsville and also work AT the movie theatre. even though i might have to work through the rush of star wars, i will see it as many times as a person can.

also im not sure of all the detail on advance tickets going on sell as of now, but as soon as the information comes to me i will let everybody know.

May the force be with you.

5. Darth Sin

Oct 14, 1999
    Thanks Mojo!! :D

Whatever you do please let me know when the tickets go on sale and where. Also, when will the first showing be? I hope there are 12:01am showings like there was for TPM.

What theatre do you work at??

Glad that you are on board, and please send me private messages as well when needed concerning AOTC.

I am a huge fan, and I have been around these boards for a while now. If you need some guidance, again just send me a private message.

Please consider me a friend as well! :)

6. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    DS,It looks like tix are now o n sale at Hollywood 18, which is wher Mojo works. WE ought to have one showing where we can all go, so if you think of a time, pop it up here.
    I was thinking midnight if they have it.

7. Darth Sin

Oct 14, 1999
    So far the first showing is scheduled for 10am of the 16th. I have already purchaed tickets for that time. If there comes a midnight showing, then I will certainly go to this one. Let's stay in touch

Thanks! :)

8. ryukumon

ryukumon Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Hello all. I'm new to the forums but not the site. Glad to see others from Huntsville showing their support as well.

Hope to get to know each of you.

Ryu

9. Darth Sin

Oct 14, 1999
    I know I do not visit enough in here, but I really would like to change that if I can. So I am officially declaring that I will visit more often and at least post in here 2-3 times a week.

And welcome all newcomers!! :)

10. Darth Sin

Oct 14, 1999
  11. Darth Sin

Oct 14, 1999
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.