Det, MI Calling all Red Wings and Piston fans :)

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by GS335, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    Have you guys been following the NBA and NHL Playoffs? I think that the Detroit Red Wings are playing much better now, after their pathetic play over the past month. As for the Pistons, they are just awesome. Their defense is good, and for once, Jerry Stackhouse is being a team player. Since the Eastern Conference is so pathetic this year, the Detroit Pistons have a good chance to go far in the Playoffs. I don't see them winning a championship or beating anyone from the West, but they have as good of a shot as anyone, in coming out of the East.

Thoughts, anyone?
  2. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh...I'm a Wings fan. I wear something with "Red Wings" on game day whenever I can. :)

And, after last night's performance...I'm definately happy. It's a good thing I set my Yahoo up to send notification/score updates after every goal (and it works now, since I got 4 alerts when I was asleep last night). :)
  3. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    They play tonight, at the Joe. I believe the game is at 7pm.
  4. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    7:00, 7:30....makes no difference to me. I shall be watching the game as I pack and run around like a chicken with its head cut off. :)
  5. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    The wings won last night, 4-0 :). They have a chance to close out the series tomorrow :).
  6. BobaFett_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I'm a regular poster in the Fanforce Canada > Niagara forum, but I just had to pop over to congratulate the Red Wings (the greatest hockey team ever) for winning the first round of the playoffs!! I know they can win it all this year!

7. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    I was at a wedding reception last night...and I had to keep calling my Info. number for updates.

I left that reception a very happy woman. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.