main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calling all Star Wars: Battlefront players!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Maggnus_Darkblade, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggnus_Darkblade

Maggnus_Darkblade Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    Not sure how many people have bought this game, but I suggest we all get together, the ones who have it and play via multiplayer. If possible we can start a clan. For those of you that do not have it, I suggest trying it out. It is a very fun game and even more fun with people you know. If you want to start a clan or play together give me a buzz.

Email: XDisbud4uX@aol.com xdisbud4ux AIM
    Yahoo msgr. Budlightguy1981

2. Maggnus_Darkblade

Aug 13, 2004
    Btw I have the PC version, not the consoles.

3. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I have Battlefront for PC too. Best game i played in a long time. my internet conection on my computer is kinda retarded (wireless internet) so i only play multiplayer sometimes. it would be great to start a battlefront clan. see you on the battlefront, hopefully.

4. Maggnus_Darkblade

Aug 13, 2004
    Very cool wicket, we can start out with new screennames via online, say Maggnus <FFA>, and a sn of your choosing. Maybe if swamp will let we can use the Team Speak 2 for voice chat if wanted. You can either email me or send via instant messanger if you would like to join up on a server. If anyone else would like to play let me know!

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I don't regulate that StarWarsGalaxy channel. It was Corosch's doing, gettin' it set up perminatly. However, I am sure that someone is hosting a station for STAR WARS Battlefront. It's as easy as settin' up a temp. channel. Then have at it.

Good luck!

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Battlefront is the game where you can play any battle how you want to right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.