main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Calling All STAR WARS Galaxies Players

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Swampsurfer, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hi all,

FanForce Acadiana and Dallas Fort Worth has started a guild in STAR WARS Galaxies. This is an opportunity to interact with other FanForce members from nearby chapters. PLEASE read our INFORMATION PAGE and post in our SIGN-UP LINK. We hope to see you in game real soon, and perhaps later at some multi-chapter event. [face_dancing]

2. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Man, that would be fun.
    But I don't have the money for an account or high speed internet, plus they haven't made the game for my Mac yet, if ever.
    :(

3. _Darth_Malice

_Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Great Idea, but I'm going to have to pass because I'm a poor little white boy who does not support games that require you to continually pay for the game you've already bought just to play with others.

StarkRhavyn why don't you dual boot or emulate winXP, so you can play all the nice games "we normal" people can play. By the way "MACs are the DEVIL".

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    If you are into that "MMORPG" type of game, you ought to check out Knights Online. It is almost identical Everquest, but here's the catch... it's FREE. Yup, you got it. FREE. I've been playing it for about a month or so and really enjoy it.

Here's the address: Knight Online World. It's a hefty download, but a lot of fun if you are into that sort of thing.

5. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Does Knights Online come in a Mac version?

I'd use a PC emulator like Virtual PC, but the process of emulating a PC slows the Mac down to where it can't play the games. Unless they are really old games and it's a really good Mac. Mine ain't.

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Good question. I'm not sure if there is a Mac port or not.

Yeah, I hate the emulators out there. I actually tried one that emulates a Mac on a PC. Sucked. Royally. [face_laugh]

7. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    knight online is awesome very nice graphics for a free game as well.

8. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    hehe im in the process of selling my account, actually trading it for a Royal guard helmet :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.