main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA CALLING ALL STORMTROOPERS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by dan-yoda, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    I know I'm not a member to this fan force (I probably can be though) but I'm asking a favor to anyone in this group who has a set of stormtrooper armor. Hey! This is Danny Mosier from Starfleet Atlantic. Remember the Chinese Lunch we had after the May meeting? You mentioned in passing that your husband had a set of Stromtrooper armor. In the fan film I'm working on there's a small live action scene (the rest is animated) and I need someone who has a set of Stormtrooper armor. You will have no dialogue and don't have to do way too much in terms of acting. If you want to read the script to see what I'm talking about I'll PM you the script. Also I need to know a time of the summer that would be best. What day/s of the week would be best? Are you going on any trips anytime soon? I also have to coordinate with the camera man and any plans I may have so it may be a while before I find a date and some rain dates. Thanks for your consideration and hopefully there's one good soul who can do this small favor for me [face_praying]

Danny

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I will pass the message along to our Stormtroopers for you.

3. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Thank you :cool: Maybe if you gave me their contact information I can talk to them directly.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I will get you the info and send it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.