main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Calling Couch Potatoes of the World: All Eyes on TV!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    So what's on yer telly? I'm addicted to Good Eats. Not exactly a new show, but occasionally has a bit of a sci-fi element![face_laugh]

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Don't watch much TV, but have been addicted to Hell's Kitchen lately

3. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Lotsa news...Waiting for Fringe to come back!

4. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Yeah I noticed that Fringe has been off the air for a while. I'm so behind on my shows. I got caught up on Supernatural Sunday evening. Now I'm watching all my back episodes of Smallville. Next is Battlestar. I can't believe I haven't even seen the final episode yet.

Bryan loves mysteries and one of his favorite shows was Veronica Mars. He got me watching that so one of the reasons I'm so behind is because I watched the first season of that show. Which I'm sorry I missed when it was one because it really is a good show.

5. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I've been watching a lot of nonsense on TV.

6. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    LIke what the evening news?

7. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I've been watching nonsense too. LOVE reality TV way too much. I can't miss the Soup each week.

The news is definitely in the nonsense category, though.

8. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I've ended my love affair with the reality tv. I don't watch a one now. Bryan watches them often but not me.

9. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    SR, I love Bryan if he loves VM. What a great show that was. I love Chuck. It's so funny! Tonight is Lost and that's still great. Oh and there was a scene from Heroes that was filmed behind my old work building. It was cool to see it.

10. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    Couch potatoes...eyes...that was a terrible joke JB! ;):D

11. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    You are too clever for words, JB.

Oh, and I like Fringe also. Anyone watching Dollhouse? That's a pretty cool show and kind of gives me my Tahmoh fix since BSG is off the air.

12. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    AAHHH.. I get it [face_plain]

I've been watching Heroes, 24, American Idol, HGTV, Travel Channel, and Food Network. I spend too much time watching my TV. I love my new TV though.

13. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Bryan also watches Chuck DH. I don't unless we are together.

14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    SR, Bryan is awesome! Veronica Mars and Chuck too! I must meet him. He could be my brother from another mother!

15. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey JR, are you like me and not really liking 24 for the first time? :/ It's how torture as an issue is the *whole focus* of the show...it's annoying. If I'd *never* considered my thoughts on the matter, it might be interesting, but instead it's just lame.

SR, remember JediDevi's car? It's something to do with VM--a yellow Xterra. WHAT A FANGIRL. :D

I'm finally watching The West Wing (in fits, from like, November or December and now I'm only halfway through the second season) and it's sooo up my alley. Fake!Rahm FTW!!

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    ES if ever there was a show up your alley West Wing is it.

Oh and I remembered that Xterra. When I saw it on the show I told Bryan about how I touched it.

17. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Yeah, I'm not really into 24 this season. It's a bit too predictable, and it's too stressful to watch ES. You're right, they're making too big of deal of the whole torture thing.

18. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    We have two yellow Xterras. Because we love them so! [face_love]

19. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    It's like they made this season for all the pundits who like to talk about it (and the stupid politicans who like to cite '24' for promoting torture). It's fiiiiction.

Wow, JB! Haha, well, I only got to parallel-park Devi's one time, not enough "driving" it to get a feel for it. :)

20. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    JD's car didn't just have to do with VM, it was actually Logan's car. He signed it and everything. It was awesome. I sat in it.

21. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    We are watching a nature show right now and the guy just said "there are no pretty good crocodile handlers; you're either really good, or you're missing an arm." [face_laugh]

22. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Lost was great last night. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. All I can say is "it's all Jack's fault."

23. JediBith

Nov 6, 2001
    You're still watching? You've got stamina! I stopped when they introduced people from the tail section. I think that was way back in the days of Strike Force Bowling...:eek:

24. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Yeah season two was lacking. Season three was terrible. Last season was great and this one is also very good. It's crazy.

25. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    South Park was pretty dumb last night ( I know most of you would comment it's dumb anyways...)
    About to watch Top Model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.