main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Calling Couch Potatoes of the World: All Eyes on TV!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediBith, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    I liked the color photos a lot. I did NOT like all the yelling. I can't stand to be around people who yell a lot. It's uncomfortable!

2. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm the same way ES!

OMG the champion on Jeopardy just confessed (we DVR the show) that she collects dirt! Just like me! This is the only other person I've ever heard of who does this!! Woo-hoo! This is the same woman who baked the Darth Vader cake. :D

3. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    JB, that's too funny for words.

I watched the series finale for the American version of Life on Mars. The British one was so much better and darker. This one had a happily ever after ending which I guess is okay but the British one really made you think. It was disppointing but I wanted to see how similar it would be and it really wasn't that similar. I started watching Ashes to Ashes which is the British spinoff of Life on Mars and so far it's okay but not nearly as good.

4. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Friday's Sarah Conner Chronicles was pretty awesome! I was sorry to see Derek killed, but glad to see Jessie bite the dust last week. Weaver is fascinating. I think she may be the terminator in the box that they were supposed to bring back in the submarine. This Friday is the Season Finale. I can hardly wait!

5. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    It's pledge season and I feel like I should contribute because I've really enjoyed Little Dorritt so far.

6. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I was really impressed with last night's Fringe. It's been so long since the bald alien was on the show I didn't think there might be a connection until the end of the show.

Any LAFFers who used to be X-Files fans and aren't watching this show, I'd recommend it. The flavors of the show are very similiar.

7. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Wow it is less than 24hrs till the Sarah Conner Finale, how will it end and thx to LCD and Fios how awesome will it look in HD????/

8. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Fringe was way cool this week. SO glad it's back, since other shows are just going through the motions this year.

9. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Well Sarah Conner Chronicles did not dissapoint especially liked the suprise ending!!!!

10. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    "Me Ol Bamboo" (not using real subject due to probable TOS violation) last night was probably the funniest musical number "Family Guy" has ever done, and "The FCC Song" was my favorite up until then, how coincidental... Happy 420!

Mary-SPJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.