TOR calling hardcore RPers!

Discussion in 'Games' started by QuiWanKenJin, Jan 2, 2012.

1. QuiWanKenJin Force Ghost

star 3
    I have heard that there are guilds that vary in how much role playing they want. Supposedly there are some that are hardcore roleplaying, even in chat they try to respond totally in character (though voice chat would be hard to do this, and even a little funny depending on circumstances) if you play a Zabrak or whatever species you choose, in game you will be treated as such by your guild members. If you are a woman or man in game, you will be treated and responded too as such while you are in game. I'd like to know, does anyone actually play like this? o_O
  2. -polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host

Game Host
    star 4
    I've tried to RP in chat on a designated RP server but no one really does it. So, i just play it like normal.
  3. QuiWanKenJin Force Ghost

star 3

Then tell me, if the guild's web page says "heavy role playing," what does that mean? :confused:
  4. DarthRevan211 Jedi Master

star 1
    At the moment, I've only really seen it done in Cantinas, using tell commands. Without chat bubbles, it's very hard to do effectively and is (at times) not all that worth it. That being said, I'm trying to get an RP group up and going on the Ebon Hawk server if you're looking to start somewhere. :p
  5. QuiWanKenJin Force Ghost

star 3

Is the Ebon Hawk server a pvp or pve server? It it just a RP group you're starting for this, or is it a RP guild you are apart of?