main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Ah. Ahah. I was wondering why no reviews had come through for "Touch" yet. Sigh...
    BTW, I took WiC off of FF.N for the time being (I have the oddest feeling I've said that...;-) ). I'm going to repost them soon, and in the chaptering form. Sigh again...

2. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    OH! Next time say which Callie, ok? My story is called "Into the Light".

JC, I'll try to get through and get that link for ya. Try http://fanfiction.net Without the www. It works for me!

Keep trying Cara!!! You can do it! :)

3. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Oh more torture--now I can get to ff.net, but I can't get past that index page *grrrr*. So close and still light years away...

Cara, would you greatly mind emailing me the story, pretty please? :)

4. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jedi Callie, you did better then me, I got to the site, but I didn't get any farther. :( I must have hit the refresh button a bizillion times in the last tweenty-four hours for that site and it didn't get me any where. *sigh* Well if at first you don't succed, try, try again-at lest as long as your nerves hold out! Sorry, I'm not really that mad. Hey, it's getting some where.....
    So what exactly do we want to talk about?
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I got there, you just have to keep trying!!!!!!!!!
    Any way...I better stop anoying you guys-----
    Does any one want to hear my story? I don't know why you would, but it's always worth a try.....I think I'm about ready to give up, because the more I think about it the boringer it seems. :( I mean, I could act, I could direct, all from my head, but I just can't put it on paper...
    *sniff* That is so beautiful, Jedi Callie. I hope you can all get through soon.

~Cal~

5. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Oh my word... Cara that was quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read in my life!!! I am a freaking puddle of tears right now!!

You language is just exquisite, I'm telling you. The content was wonderful already, but pair that with gorgeous language and you can't lose...

Wow...

6. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    I'll read your story Callista!! I read anything!!

I agree with you JC. Cara's writting is amazing.

7. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    You will?! You'll read my story? That makes me so happy! Do you want me to post it here or e-mail it to you?
    What did you write Cara?

~Cal~

8. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    I don't care. Whatever is easier for you. PM me if you want to e-mail.

I can't wait to read it! :)

What TV shows do you guys watch?

9. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    X-Files, Simpsons, Temptation Island.

10. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    I watch Max Steel, Pokemon, Cardcaptors, Salior Moon(it is sooooo cool!), and other animated sat. morning cartoon tipes. I'm very young at heart, some times.
    It is like poring snow out the window in front of me so you probably won't hear much of me today, it's the first real snow of this winter!!!! At this time of year, I can't beleive it, I had almost given up on snow.....I'm sure Luke and Callista wern't too excited to see the next snow after what happened on Hoth. ;)
    LCallie, I'll try to get the first part of my story to you as soon as possible, but it might be a while because I have to put it on the computer and edit it to make it more exciting(i hope). ;)
    Well I have to go eat some breakfast and do school. :( Snow doesn't stop homeschool.

~Cal~

*Luke and Callista Forever*

11. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    You're homeschooled too CallistaSun?!?! So am I!!!! How cool is that?! If you don't mind me asking, what time do you start school?

I watch 'Dark Angel' and 'ER'. I love Dark Angel!!! The best show ever!!!:)

12. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    I don't watch that much TV anymore, unfortunately... I just watch "Friends," "That's Life," and when I can, "Gilmore Girls." Other than that I watch hockey on my satellite dish.

My all-time favorite show remains a show that aired in the early 90's called "Homefront" and I will frequently watch tapes of that rather than watch regular TV LOL.

13. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Thanks, guys. You have no idea how much that means to me right now--I'm plagued with a serious case of writer's block. I'm trying to write a scene of my big story, and it's not really working!
    CallistaSun, I wrote a story that's CotJ from Callista's point of view. If you want to read it, it's up at FF.N. I think it may be working now. I got to the index page and it was updated today. Of course, that could mean absolutely jack...

Hey, speaking of Jack, my favorite show is "Will and Grace." Actually, "The X-Files" is my favorite, but there's no one named Jack on that. I like W&G, too, though. That's really all I watch anymore.

Luke and Callista Forever!

14. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Yeh, I'm homeschooled! I went to fanfiction.net this morning and saw you were homeschooled and I was like, 'Cool! She's homeschooled!? I didn't know that!' :D That is sooooooo cool! You like homeschool, I do, it rules! I'll try to get you that story as soon as possible, I'm pretty much free the rest of the day so you should see the first of it pretty soon....
    Has any one here ever seen Salior Moon?

~Cal~

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Cara, I saw you're story this morning and copied it into Word so I could read it later and not have to worry about getting on that thing later....

~Cal~

16. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    I don't watch TV anymore. I have college. =(

So I get my kicks from hanging out in the JC forums, instead. =)

17. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    LOOK!!! THE SMILES ARE BACK!!! :) :( :D [face_love] [face_mischief] :cool: :p :mad: [face_laugh] ;) [face_blush] :_| ?[face_plain] :eek: [face_plain] [face_devil] YEA!!!!

18. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Cara: YOU have writer's block? I've had it for the last few weeks LOL! I am still stuck on Ch 13 *grrrr*. Hopefully I'll be ale to get that out sometime this century LOL.

I like Will & Grace too, though I admit W&G bug me and I'd be so much happier if it were Jack & Karen *heehee*.

19. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Heydeyho, everyone! I'm baaaaaaaaack! ;)

At last, we finally get smilies! It's about darn time, I'd say. The forums have been pretty bland-looking without them.

Well, we finally got Road Runner (although it took longer than we thought it would, and I must say that it kicks ass! It puts AOL to shame, and ten times faster. You can download a song in two minutes at the most, whereas on AOL it'd take around half an hour.

In response to LadyCallie's question, I love Buffy, Angel, Hercules, and Xena. I also sometimes watch The Simpsons and Jerry Springer (I'm ashamed to admit). I'm not as much into TV as I used to be.

I'm off to Shadowlight now. And again, I'm glad that JediCallie and Callista Sunrider have returned. :)

L/C Forever!

20. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! ::LadyCallie runs around the room in glee:: Make sure to check out Teniel's story! I'm the only one still reading. :(

Glad to have you back!!!!! :) :D :)

21. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey again! I've finally updated Shadowlight, so be sure to check it out.

Hi, LadyCallie. :D I'll go check out Teniel's story ASAP. How she's doing with it, BTW?

L/C Forever!

22. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Teniel's been doing really great!! Her story just's gets better and better!! Enjoy it! :)

23. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    LadyCallie, your story, Into the Light, is soooo good, I was coaking on my tears and I can't write very well because I'm still shaking. It was so touching and I advise that every one read it(as so as you can get through to fanfiction.net that is).
    Yes it's good to have the smilies back. :D
    Well I best be going for I still can't write, not that I mind......

~Cal~

24. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Awwwww! [face_blush] ::LadyCallie turns bright red:: Thanks so much CallistaSun. It really means alot to me.

Now look what you've done! I'm as red as a rose! [face_blush]

25. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Well, LadyCallie, if your really all that upset at me for turning you rose red, I could just keep my thoughts to myself, Callista Sunrider says cooly.....:D
    Hey, does any one know how to make all the smillies? I don't, only :) :( :D ;), that's it. :(

~Cal~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.