main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Hey could someone teach me how to do the smilies?

2. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    yes lets break up lukes and maras happy marrige

3. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    Nooooo!! It's ok! I look good in red! :)

Here's the smiley list.

: ) :)
    : ( :(
    : D :D
    : x [face_love]
    ; \ [face_mischief]
    B- ) :cool:
    ]: ) [face_devil]
    : p :p
    X- ( :mad:
    :^ O [face_laugh]
    ; ) ;)
    :8 } [face_blush]
    :_ | :_|
    ?: | ?[face_plain]
    : O :eek:
    : | [face_plain]

Just don't use spaces.

I'm sorry exar-tull, but the Callistars have vowed to leave the Mara fans alone.

4. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    Hehe, I really like the crying face, it's funny, it reminds me of Japanes cartoons.
    My puppy calls, she STILL, hasn't had enough time to play. Sorry LadyCallie, doesn't look like I'll be as free as I thought, but I'll get more story to you before the day is done, I promise-Oh!Isn't that a more beautiful part, I can't beleive I wrote it. ;)
    ttyl

~Cal~

5. Teniel Djo

Teniel Djo Jedi Master star 5

Apr 8, 2000
    "I'm sorry exar-tull, but the Callistars have vowed to leave the Mara Fans alone." -Lady Callie.

That's the kinda stuff I wanna hear! :D As I am BOTH a Callista AND Mara fan. I have to admit the Union comics were my fave Star Wars comics. But then I only read Children of the Jedi because of Callista. I remember looking at the cover and thinking. I wanna find out who that ghostly girl is! And she was my favorite character in the book with Nichos as a second fave. Anyway I haven't read it in a long time. Sorry I haven't been around this thread as much as I'd like. I just have trouble thinking of things to say sometimes. I hope you're all doing well. :)

6. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    I'm glad you agree Teniel! I liked Union too. The trip to the spa was the best part, in my POV.:)

Glad to see you again!

I'll be back later, gotta babysit. :(

7. Teniel Djo

Apr 8, 2000
    Yea, the spa part was cool. :D

Hey, maybe you can just get Booster to babysit for you. ;)

8. JangoFett13

JangoFett13 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    Callista left Luke...she sucks!

9. Teniel Djo

Apr 8, 2000
    JangoFett13, if you cannot say something intelligent please refrain from saying anything at all. If you want to express an opinion that's fine. But if you're incapable of using more than a four letter word to express it then please don't bother. No doubt you will consider this an attack of some sort but I actually mean you no ill will. I merely ask you consider the feelings of others before you speak. I have looked at your posts and seen that you are a fan of Captain Pellaeon. Consider how you would feel if someone entered your thread, that was no doubt meant to honor your favorite character, and simply started bashing him. And as I am sure you've more useful opinions to share with the world I would just rather hear those. We are all Star Wars fans here.

10. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Nicely said, Teniel Djo.
    JangoFett13, if actually read the books you would she that Callista left Luke because she cared for him.
    I'm watch a baby now, gotta go(isn't that funny LadyCallie.) :D

~Cal~

11. Teniel Djo

Apr 8, 2000
    Thanks, Cal. :) I try.

12. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Blah! There's soooo many mistakes in my last post and the computer says, 'time aloud to edit has expired.' *sigh* Sorry about that, I was in a rush.....
    I think we really need to talk about something more along the lines of this topic, but I don't have any ideas. Next--

~Cal~

P.S.
    Your welcome Teneil Djo. :D

13. Teniel Djo

Apr 8, 2000
    I understand how you feel about the typos and about having nothing to talk about. That's why I haven't been around much lately. I couldn't think of anything to add.

14. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    "Hey, maybe you can just get Booster to babysit for you." -Teniel

I wish!! Do you have his number? :p

Is anyone interested in playing Callista Trilogy Triva, or SW triva?

15. Teniel Djo

Apr 8, 2000
    I believe Booster's number it 326-3827 ;) [obscure SW reference] Hee, hee, you know that's probably a real phone number...

And SW trivia, sure. :)

Callista trivia I'd most likely lose at but I'd be a good sport and play anyway. :)

16. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    "I believe Booster's number is 326-3827" -Teniel

Hahaa!! I bet his area code is 1138 too. :D

I don't think you'd do too bad at CTT. The questions start out easy.

Any other ideas?

17. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    [announcement]Shadowlight has been updated. Repeat, Shadowlight has been updated. All Callistars report to the Shadowlight thread ASAP.[/announcement]

Hmmmm...we haven't done Callista trivia in a while. So I'll kick it off:

Q: What kind of farm did her family have on Chad?

L/C Forever!

18. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    Uh, Moisture Farm?

(probably wrong) :(

What can I say I'm a sucker for trivia in all it's forms. :p

19. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Sorry, that was incorrect! Moisture farms are on Tatooine. Callista's family was from Chad, an ocean planet (so that should give you a little bit of a hint).

Try again. :)

20. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    I think the answer is a ranch. They raised wystoh and wander kelp. Isn't that right?

And once more, I ask that all of the recently sprung up Callista bashers leave. This is our place for Callista fans, not a place for Callistars and Callista bashers to debate. That ended a long time ago. Please go post in a "Let's kill Callista" or "Callista sucks" thread. this is not one of them.

NEway, I like the additions, 15! They're wonderful! I tried to email you, but something went wrong. I'll try again.

JC, the writer's block is actually dissipating (thank the Force). I finished retyping the whole story, and I've added on another 20 pages or so! Yay!

Okay, next Callista trivia:

Q: Why did Callista leave Luke? ;-)

(Note: there is a right and a wrong answer!)

21. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    I believe she needed time to think. In her note to Luke she said that she felt thatshe was trying to compare herself to Luke and that was standing in the way of her recovering her use of the Force. She needed some alone time.

22. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it right, Cara!

BTW, something's wrong with my new e-mail address (which is probably why I didn't get your mail), so could you PM me instead? Glad you liked the additions. :)

Okay, here's the next question:

What happened to Callista's master, Djinn Altis (it was mentioned somewhere in Darksaber)?

L/C Forever!

23. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    "[announcement]Shadowlight has been updated. Repeat, Shadowlight has been updated. All Callistars report to the Shadowlight thread ASAP.[/announcement]" -Jedi15

Heheee!! Loved that. :) I'm going right now!!! :D

Sorry, I don't know the answer to CTT. :(

24. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Cara: slight correction--they didn't raise wystoh. Wystoh were the pirate-like people who raided arks as they sailed down the algic current. They herded wanderkelp on their ranch :)

25. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Howdy, howdy, howdy--
    Callista left Luke 'cause she cared(isn't that so beautiful?). She didn't want Luke to fall to the dark side because of her *snif*. She loved him sooooo much she didn't care what happed to her, she just wanted Luke to be safe...If giving her life could make him happy she would do it *snif* and vis versa...this makes me want to write a poem, I think I will...
    I dunno where it came from, but resently I've been able to write things when I haven't ever been able to write a thing before; I like it. :D
    I dunno what happened to her teacher, I only read the whole book once; maybe I should read it again...
    LadyCallie, do you think I can safly post my story here on TFN?
    Ummmmm--I think that's all I have to say now.
    Oh! I'm getting a second puppy in about a week and two days!!!!!!! And this weekend my family is going to Jamestown, Williamsburg, ect! :D

~Cal~

-Where did Luke and Callista go first in Darksaber?(hehe I don't even remember, but I should recognize it...) :D

P.S.
    Yeh! This is the third time in a row(I think) that I've started a new page, hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.