main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    Same here! My CotJ book has been through it all. The front and back covers are taped on and the binding is falling off. I've folded down certin parts, there's a post-it note stuck in the back with the defination of gangrene. There's a water stain in the front and I love it! Something about the battered look makes it seem so loved! [face_love]

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    That damned Callista hater thing is back

Boy do I hate that thing

3. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    I'm starting to feel left out here, I don't even have a copy of CotJ. I actually own very few books... :(

~Cal~

P.S.
    just agnore the Callista haters, they probably can't even think of any good ways to insult Callista!----and that is a chalange, hehehehe...

4. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Stay away from that thread! It's not worth your time. Stay here where there's safey in numbers.

The most oringal thing all Callista haters can think of is "Callista sucks!" It gets pretty old.

5. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    LOL! Figures they can't even insult very well, but let's get back to the topic...
    Who graduates from the Jedi academy while Callista is there?

~Cal~

6. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    I believe it was Clighal, Kyp, and Dorsk 81.

7. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    From what I remember, Cilghal, Kyp, and Dorsk 81 graduate, right?

Thank the Force it's spring break now. That means more posting time for me! :does his best Anakin impersonation: YIPPEE!!! :D :D :D

Shadowlight has been updated again. BTW, how do you guys think it's turning out so far, with Ben's death (awesome plot twist, BTW, Cara!) and Xizor seducing Callista? Who votes for Xizor and all his clones to die a slow, horrible death? ;)

And here's the next trivia question: In Darksaber, what type of creatures attacked Luke and Callista while they were on Dagobah?

L/C Forever!

8. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Darn! Rokangus beat me to it (sorry, didn't see your post there). :)

9. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    YEA! Jedi15 is on spring break! It'll be just like Christmas again! :D :D :D

Xizor can rot in the deepths of Kessel for all I care. Though it would be really nice to kill him very slowly. [face_devil]

In Darksaber, what type of creatures attacked Luke and Callista while they were on Dagobah?

Big bat things?

10. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    I do believe it was minok that attacked them...
    I thought that scum Xizor(I don't care if I spelt his name wrong, I don't waist my time trying to spell bad guy's names...:)) was dead! Poor Callsita! I'd hate to read that part, very awful...waaaaaaaaaaaa......j/k.
    I don't get spring break....but then again I do get done at the end of April(my friends all hate me after I say that!).
    You know what, I saw a bit of what people act like at the school I would go to if I did go to school and I think it would drive me mad! It would probably drive you guys mad to because then my posts would be even crazier...
    BTW, I think they should launch Xizor into space and let him suffocate, or maybe ripe him to pieces--ewww! I'm grossing myself out!
    While you guys have soooooo much free time on spring break can you check out my story, please...I really want to know what people think, other then, 'good'. I mean I love knowing my story is good, but I'd like to know my strengths and weaknesses, and places I need to cut back and places I need to expand, etc. I'd really appreciate it because I'm not writing this story just so I can have fun, I'm writing it for you guys...Actually I'm going to dedicate it to you guys for encouraging me to keep on trying 'cause without that I wouldn't be writing it. Thanx...

OK, I'm done.

~Cal~

11. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    You'ra going to dedicate it to us?! :eek: Oh Cal, you sweetie! ::LadyCallie runs over to her and hugs her:: It's making me all teary. :_|

12. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    What's the title of your story, Callista Sunrider? I'd love to read it.

Yep, Xizor is back, and badder than ever. And things don't look too good for Callista in our newest fanfic. You should check Shadowlight sometime when you have the chance (since, after all, we owe all this to you for creating the What if Callista thread in the first place). :)

LadyCallie, you're correct! "Big bat things". I forgot what they were called, but I don't think they were mynocks (since they live in asteroids, as evidenced in TESB).

[update]Another post has been added to Shadowlight. Enjoy![/update]

L/C Forever!

13. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Callista's story is called "The lengend of the Jedi" and it's really good! But no one is reading it! :( Here's the link-http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2104770

I'm off to shadowlight!

14. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Thanks!

L/C Forever!

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh yeh! Of course I dedicated it to you...like I said before, you guys kept on say, "You can do it, just keep trying." And that's what I did...

~Cal~

P.S.
    Good to have you back, Jedi15, I know something was missing...

16. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey, Callista, I've just finished reading your story so far, and I must say that you're doing a VERY good job. Keep it up! :)

L/C Forever!

17. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Just bringing this thread up, and announcing another update to Shadowlight.

L/C Forever!

18. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Ya know, we need something really intereting to talk about. Any ideas?

Luke and Callista forever!

19. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    How about plans for our next fanfic? A continuation of Hope's adventures, perhaps?

20. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    I'm not reading Shadowlight, or whatever it is now, because I just get lost whenever I try to read it, I have abslutly no idea what's going on!
    I better go...I have to wash the dishes--then I'm going to work on my story...I hope!

~Cal~

21. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    That's because Shadowlight is the sequel to Maternal Insincts, which is the sequel to What if Callista. So you need to read MI before Shadowlight. Here's some info on MI and Shadowlight-

'Maternal Instincts(sequel to 'What if Callista')'.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=201877&page=1
    Summry: In this darker sequel to WiC, Callista, now pregnant with a child, is kidnapped by a Nightsister and taken to Dathomir, where a new order of Nightsisters plans to destroy the Singing Mountain Clan. Luke, Kyp, Corran, and Kam Solusar go after them, and the Jedi Knights must join forces with the Dathomirian warriors in order to stop the Nightsisters, even if it means death for Luke, Callista, and their child...
    Main characters- Luke, Callista, Hope, Anakin Solo, Kirana Ti, Arian, Teneniel Djo, the Solo family, Anya, Kara, the Ssekhmet.
    This story is finished.

'Shadowlight(sequel to 'Maternal Instincts')'.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1349917&page=1
    Summery: The third and final part of the Callista trilogy. Three years have pasted and an old enemy has started his rise back to power. The Dark Prince Xizor is planing on taking over Coruscant and bring Black Sun to it's glory. He plans to kidnap Luke and Callista's child and then he'll have absolute power over the Jedi, and the Chief of State. Callista learns the truth behind her Force powers as she searches for her child. Meanwhile, a darker and more deadly plan is being set. One that if filled, will bring total destruction to the galaxy...
    Main characters- Luke, Callista, Hope, the Solo family, Callista's family, Prince Xizor, the Karash, Boba Fett, Cray, Leanna Kai.
    This story is still in progress.

Hope that helps!

L/C FOREVER!

22. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Thanks for doing that, LadyCallie! Saved me a lot of trouble. I liked your descriptions for the stories, especially the one for Shadowlight. :)

If you do read Maternal Instincts and Shadowlight, Callista Sunrider, I hope you enjoy them very much.

Speaking of which, I've updated Shadowlight again. The much-awaited fight between Callista and Armenia has been posted. If you're not into violence and blood, it'd be best if you skipped those posts, though. ;)

Oh, and Cara has PM'd me about a fanfic we can write after Shadowlight is done. Along with the Hope mini-series, we can do a story that goes back in time, to when Callista was a child on Chad, before she became a Jedi. I think that idea has a lot of potential. What do you guys think?

L/C Forever!

23. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Yea Cara told me about that too. I think it would be cool to she Callista training to be a Jedi. Think of all the people she must have known! Bail Organa, Obi-Wan, Palpatine....

Though it'll be sad to see the Callista Trilogy finished with. ::sniff::

Anyone know how Cara's doing with WIC and MI?

24. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    'Great minds think alike'-I was just thiking earlier today that it would be cool to do a story about Callista before the Eye of Papitine insidint.
    Thanks for the sumary, I think I might check it out later.

~Cal~

25. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    I'm not really sure how Cara's going with WiC and MI. I forgot to ask her in my PM. I'd imagine she's still working to finish polishing them before she posts them at fanficion.net. I mean, these stories are looooooong, and probably take a long time.

A small question: We never really came up with a title for "What if Callista". I mean, we've got titles for "Maternal Instincts" and "Shadowlight", but none for WiC. Do any of you have an idea for a cool title for our first chapter in the Trilogy?

Callista Sunrider, I hope you like the stories. :)

Yeah, it'll be a little sad to see the Callista Trilogy end. It's been a great year writing these three stories, and I look forward to writing more about Callista (and Hope).

BTW, LadyCallie, out of the three stories we've written, which one is your favorite?

L/C Forever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.