main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey guys, just to let everyone know, I've added another post to Forum16/HTML/000546.htmlMaternal Instincts . Enjoy! And I must once again compliment everyone working on it: Jedi Callie, Ambassador Cara Jade, Teniel Djo, Shara82, and LadyCallie, you're all doing a marvelous job.

Luke and Callista Forever!

2. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Cara: you did ask that before, and I embarrassed myself by getting it wrong LOL. I said the answer was, "Who are you" but I think you told me that the real answer was "I wish I could have been there..." He was looking at her lightsaber and somehow knew that whoever's it was, it belonged to someone who suffered a horrible death (*sob* ) trying to save lives by unsuccessfully destroying the ship...

Luke and Callista Forever!!

3. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    I'll ask the next question: When Callista meets Leia in PoT, what is the very first thing she says?

4. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Jedi15: she says, "Come out." After that, she says, "Leia?" because she can't believe her eyes that Leia has found her way there, and then later as she's fixing Leia's boot, she says, "We are weapons of the Force..."

I loved all the Leia/Callie scenes, so that's why I remember them well . Leia's my all-time second favorite character, so the Leia/Callie scenes are like heaven to me--second best to only the Luke/Callie scenes . In fact, I so love the interaction between Leia and Callie that I've played up their close bond in my stories. Leia needs a best friend, and who better than the only other woman who knows and loves Luke as much as she does--Callie .

5. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    I give up. Was it something like, "So you're Callista..."

6. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Ding! Ding! Ding! You're right, Jedi Callie! cool.gif

Yeah, those Leia/Callie scenes were great, weren't they? My particular favorite part was when Callista was showing Leia how to use a lightsaber. It helped her a lot when she had to fight Beldorion. And I especially loved this little exhange between them:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Callista: Footwork. Footwork. Don't be afraid of your spirit. Don't always be watching yourself.

Leia: If I don't watch myself, I'm afraid I'll do something wrong.

Callista: I know. You've watched yourself like that all your life. What are you afraid you'll do?

Leia: Hurt someone.

Callista: You'll know when the time is to strike. And when to step away. The only way to learn it is to do more of this, not less.

Leia: I don't want to be another...

Callista: Another Palpatine? Another Vader? You aren't. You're not even another Bail Organa. You're Leia. Haven't you seen that yet? Luke has.

Spoken like a true Jedi Knight.

Next question: in CotJ, how did Luke figure out that Callista was in Cray's body?

7. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Jedi15: that was one of my favorite Leia/Callie scenes too!! In fact, in the third story of my trilogy, I have a scene where Leia's training Jaina (yes, in *my* stories, Leia is the one who trains her children--IMHO, Leia would be the one to take on this responsibility, not anyone else, not even Luke) and she recalls the advice that Callie gave her about footwork and about embracing her spirit. She tells Jaina this because Jaina is having issues with her self-confidence and being a little bit further behind than her brothers in the training (but that's another storyline thread altogether LOL).

That scene, and the scene where Callie tells Leia how much she loves--and will always love--Luke and then begs her to get him to understand why she must stay away, are my favorite Leia/Callie scenes of the entire book...

Now, to answer your question... His recognition of her came in stages... First, he just felt that "Cray" was different. Something about her seemed more peaceful and less haggard and brittle, as she had been before (because of what was happening with Nichos). Then came the clincher--she opened her eyes and they were gray instead of Cray's brown, and that's when he knew

That scene never fails to make me cry. It's one of the most beautiful, touching, romantic scenes I have ever read--in any novel.

8. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Her eyes were grey when she woke up on Mara's ship?

Whoah, Callie beat me to it

[This message has been edited by Commander Antilles (edited 06-22-2000).]

9. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Yep. You both are correct.

Q: In Darksaber, how is Callista able to sneak on board the Knight Hammer?

10. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    A. She steals a TIE bomber.

Q. Where did Callista train as a Jedi?

11. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    She trained on Bespin

12. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    oopsie!

[This message has been edited by Jedi Callie (edited 06-22-2000).]

13. Insane Anakin

Nov 12, 1999
    She trained on Bespin.

14. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Where was Callista going at the end of PoT?

Luke and Callista forever!!

15. Insane Anakin

Nov 12, 1999
    Away from Luke. Where, I forget. But she was definetly trying to put some lightyears between them.

16. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    WHat two ships did Callista and Geith use to get onto the Eye of Palpatine?

17. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Insane Anakin, why come in here if you hate Callista?

18. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    To annoy us, no doubt. And he seems to enjoy doing that. Just don't bother with his posts, CA. He'll go away eventually if we ignore him.

19. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Folks, what did I say about ignoring??? Please, let's just go about our business as if only Callie fans were posting in here, that way they can't accuse us of firing back 'cause there ain't going to be no evidence!!!!!

Ok, back to the trivia question...

I'm not sure where Callie was going, but I do know where she ended up going. She ended up joining Ugmush's crew and traveled with the Zicreex.

20. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    hey people,
    i just want to say hi and you know what! we're getting a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the first dog we ever had and we're getting a kitten on the 29th and we have a liter of baby bunnies right now and we get to keep one!!!!! oh, sorry, i just HAD to tell every body that!!!!!
    bye
    callista

Callista Rules!!!!!!

21. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

Oh. My. God. Callista Sunrider is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Callista Sunrider! We've missed you big time, girl! I'm glad to hear the good news; sounds like you got a lot of pets. What are you gonna name your puppy, BTW?

Anyways, I just wanna say that I'm glad to have you back, and now moving on to the next trivia question: how was Callista able to destroy the Knight Hammer, and how did she manage to escape?

22. Insane Anakin

Nov 12, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>To annoy us, no doubt. And he seems to enjoy doing that. Just don't bother with his posts, CA. He'll go away eventually if we ignore him.

http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

23. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Another update on Forum16/HTML/000546.htmlMaternal Instincts . This time, it's about Anya meeting that "cloaked being" that was in Callista's dream. The two have formed an alliance of some sort, and they're both aware of Callista's freaky-deaky vision. More to come later, I promise.

24. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    No one ever answered my question!

25. Casta

Casta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2000
    Commander Antilles, Jedi15 has answered your question. Scroll back and read it CAREFULLY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.