Callista Fans Unite!! (version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Callie, May 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander Antilles Force Ghost

star 6
    I mean this one, Casta! Not the Insane Anakin one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Commander Antilles:
    WHat two ships did Callista and Geith use to get onto the Eye of Palpatine?

2. Casta Jedi Master

star 4
    Specify your question then. Who on earth knows how many question have you asked?
  3. Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Woo-hoo! Welcome back, CS!!

To answer Commander Antilles' question:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> What two ships did Callista and Geith use to get on board the Eye?

They used a Y-wing to get on, then Geith took a Skipray Blastboat off and got...well, blasted.

Jedi Callie: Actually, to be brutally honest, I think the first thing he said was "I'm sorry." But then he said all that other stuff. That's the answer I was going for, just so ya know!
    And finally, my poem inspired by Luke and Callista (well, actually, it's one of many, but it's undoubtedly the best):

I Do
    Do you ever think of me?
    Late at night, alone in bed
    Do you wonder where I am
    And if I think of you?
    When you're in someone else's arms,
    Where you have right to be,
    Do you have to stop yourself
    From murmuring my name?
    Have you ever woken to the dawn
    And reached for my absent form?
    Have you ever watched a sunrise
    And wished I was beside you?
    And in the quiet hours of the day,
    When no one else can hear,
    Do you still say you love me?
    I ask for one simple reason:
    Because I do.

Well?

Luke and Callista Forever!
  4. Insane Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Jedi Callie Jedi Master

star 2
    LOL Cara: thwarted again, am I! Aye, I dare say, it's about time I re-read CoTJ again! I'm in the middle of re-reading PoT right now (for about, oh, the hundredth time! ). It serves as an excellent jumping point for Out of Darkness, so I gots to study it very well *heehee*. Btw, I forgot to tell you, I've re-arranged some of the scenes in the last two chapters, so in spite of all of that I'm still working on Chapter 9 LOL! But at least I know pretty much that I have 10 more chapters to go, and I've already written 2/3 of Chapter 10, so I'm not too far behind...

Speaking of which, I'd better get back to it... The muse will take a whipping to me if I ignore her for too long

Thank you for posting your poem, because I absolutely adore it!!!

And Callista Sunrider: WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke and Callista Forever!!

[This message has been edited by Jedi Callie (edited 06-23-2000).]
  6. Commander Antilles Force Ghost

star 6
    Please go and read my post in the Callista haters thread, IA and Casta.
  7. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I've visited that thread. Pretty amusing stuff.

Commander Antilles, if IA wants to flame Callista in the Callista haters thread, then let him. He doesn't flame her or anyone here, it looks like, and maybe we can all semi-get along together.

[This message has been edited by Jedi15 (edited 06-24-2000).]
  8. Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Okay, against my better judgment, I decided to go visit that thread. And I want to address this to Insane Anakin:

Insane Anakin, I don't give a rat's arse if you hate Callista. You can flame her all you want, and I could care less. But some of your comments directed toward US--the fans of Callista--were downright mean. I don't know what the hell your problem is. Maybe it's because you have a lack of better things to do. Maybe it's because you had a crappy childhood. Maybe it's because you have no friends. I don't care what it is, but when you flame other people, it really ticks me off. Don't you think these people have feelings, IA? I read those comments, and I was actually offended by them.

So I'll make you a proposal: you can stop with the flaming (of the fans, not Callista), and we can all get along. Or I'll get an administrator over here, and they can deal with your attitude problem. Your choice.

That's all I have to say right now.
  9. Jedi Qel-Droma Jedi Knight

Hello, everyone!

[This message has been edited by Jedi Qel-Droma (edited 06-24-2000).]
  10. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Begin rant.

Well, whenever people bash others, they usually do it just to boost their own self-esteem. Maybe that's what Insane Anakin is trying to do. Maybe he feels left out, so he resorts to flaming other people to feel more significant.

Unfortunately for him, it only makes him look immature, childish, and moronic. Don't thank me; he did most of the work himself.

He doesn't draw my contempt. He draws my pity, because, odds are, he desperately needs a life.

I hope IA reads this message and takes some time to think about this. Maybe then, he may just grow up for a change. I'm sorry to sound mean when I say this, but this has been going on long enough, and I needed to get that off my chest.

End rant.

Now, back to Callista...
  11. Wormie2 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi all! Haven't announced my membership in the Callista fandom in a while. Thought I'd do so today.
  12. Insane Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! You'll like it here if you like Callista.
  13. Casta Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, Wormie, to the mesmerizing coterie of Callista fans.
  14. Jedi Callie Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey, Wormie!! Long time no chat . Hope all is well on your end
  15. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Nice to see you again, Wormie! How are things at the Starbucks thread?

BTW, I intend on adding another post to Forum16/HTML/000546.htmlMaternal Instincts sometime in the not-so-distant future. This time, I'll be focusing on Han, Leia, and the Solo kids. So expect another post soon!

16. LadyCallie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yet another Callista thread

I'm back all!

Cara, What a WONDERFULL poem!! It just about mad me cry, it's so great! Please post your other poems soon, I want more!

I have 2 hopes for this new thread:
    1. That we can keep the flames down. It's not fair to the people who like Callista to have to put up with mean, ignorant slobs who have no life (I won't say names, you know who you are). If you don't like Callista, don't come here. Please.
    2. That all Callie fans can get together and have fun talking about our favorite Star Wars character: Callista

May the Force be with You!
    -LadyCallie
  17. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Welcome back, LadyCallie!

18. Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmmm...looks like our wonderful thread is becoming fodder for the flamers. I thought we were going to ignore him.
    Thanx for the compliments, guys! And to satisfy LadyCallie's request, here's another 'un:

I've been down a long time,
    Slipping away unnoticed.
    You breathed life into me--
    Made me care,
    Made me live.
    I existed like a ghost,
    No one knew me,
    Until you came along
    And gave me all you had to give
    All I'd lost
    Then I lost it all again--
    That which made me whole
    Left me powerless.
    But you loved me still.
    It's clear now--
    I haven't lost everything
    Until I've lost you.

Whaddya think?
  19. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambassador Cara Jade:
    Hmmm...looks like our wonderful thread is becoming fodder for the flamers. I thought we were going to ignore him.

Not to worry. I e-mailed Hathor about his flaming of us in the Callista haters thread. She told him to stay away from here for a while until he finally starts to grow up (which could, hopefully, take a long time), and if he comes back here with the same attitude, Hathor will ban him.

Anyways, I really liked that poem, Cara. It really fits Callista's predicament perfectly.

20. Wormie2 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'll try and post more than one per new thread.
  21. Insane Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi15, your e-mail isn't working. :(
  22. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  23. Commander Antilles Force Ghost

star 6
  24. Jedi15 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Whoa. I'm still trying to get used to the new format. But I'm glad everything's running again! :)

25. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    So is someone going to fix this thread, or do we have to start a new one. Callista must be cursed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.