main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Callista Fans!!! (v.7 something or other...)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Ambassador Cara Jade, Apr 13, 2006.

1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    One fic I wanna write one of these days is the Doc dropping into Star Wars, meeting Callista maybe and taking her on as a companion. Although not sure which Doc... I might go with an earlier one. Everyone else always goes with Ten or Eleven... what about Four? "Jelly baby?" :D

2. jedi_callie

jedi_callie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2010
    Yeah, page 193!!

3. jedi2187leia

jedi2187leia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2006
  4. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I'm not very familiar with Dr. Who, but that sounds like it could be interesting (assuming that "companion" has a different meaning in the Dr. Who universe than the Firefly universe :p).

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, never watched Firefly. In Doctor Who 'companion' is simply someone who travels with him in the TARDIS.

6. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    Have a great 2012, Callistars!

Callista?Forever!

7. jedi_callie

Feb 7, 2010
    Happy New Year!!

8. jedi_callie

Feb 7, 2010
    Holy crap, it just occurred to me that it's now been 1 year and 1 day since I last updated GoY. *hides in shame*

I can't let another 10 years go by before the next update LOL. Need to get my butt in gear and work on this next chapter, damn it! Anyone down to help me plot out the Han part of the plot? I have the general premise of that in my head, but haven't worked out the details and am a bit stumped. That's why I haven't been able to get this next chapter completed. Woe.

9. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    Can you post a link? I'll be more than happy to contribute (maybe it'll get my creative juices flowing and I can finish my Callie story!)

C/L

10. jedi_callie

Feb 7, 2010
    Here's a link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/68167

I'll send you an email (probably not till the weekend though!) about what I had in mind for the Han subplot. I kind of laid it all out in this last chapter, so you can see the basic premise, but I'm just drawing a blank on how to flesh it out. It'll all connect back to the main plot, so I probably have to tell you what I've got planned for that, too :).

11. jedi_callie

Feb 7, 2010
    Er... scratch that. Sent you a huge brain dump, Steve.

12. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    If anyone is interested, there is a Callista story that was recently posted in the Beyond the Saga forum that could use some love. It's on the second page, called Memories of the Past.

13. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    Done and done; I'll finally be posting my story soon as well. And Jen, I haven't forgotten about you. Trying to write fic while finding time to do P90X isn't easy.

Callista?Forever!

14. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    Yes! [image=http://webpages.charter.net/jedi2187leia/chewy-1.gif]

After two years of delays, procrastinations, and Darth Real Life being a jerk, I finally have my final Callista story arc up!

The Final Knights

So get reading already!

Callista?Rules!

15. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Cool. Hey, I've been thinking about doing a thread on women in refrigerators in the Star Wars universe. Callista is probably one of the best examples. I mean, Padmé is the most famous, of course. Ironically, in the original trilogy, the torture is spread about evenly.

16. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    Could you post a brief synopsis of the stories that came before? It might be easier to dive into the new story if I have a little background.

17. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    *rolls up sleeves" I'll do my best to give you the 4-1-1 on each story, so let's start with the first!

Story One: Rejuvenation
    ? Five years after the events of Planet of Twilight, Callista regains her ability to use the Force, Luke comes across a phantom menace from the past, and a new threat emerges that will culminate in the eventual reunion of two star-crossed lovers!

More to come!

Callista?Forever!

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Alright, further to the various information that you may, or may not, have read, I have created a sticky with the most up-to-date information about the Move, as in, for those not in the know, the time-scales for our migration from one server (IGN) to the next.

Please do read this, and keep an eye out for further updates. I shall be updating the opening post periodically (I'll note when).

Happy Reading!

19. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Su'cuy Callista Fans.

I'm Rob from over in the Mandalorian/Republic Commando Fan Club. We from Oya wanted to take this oppurtunity to invite you to take part in a little casting game we are playing based on the Republic Commando/Imperial Commando Novel series.

As you know, Callista Masana appeared in this series and as such we're looking for nominations for actors to portray her and would love to have your help in determining who should play the role!

Feel free to come on over to the Oya thread and let us know who you think should play Callista Masana!

vor'e

Rob

20. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    Looks like a fun casting game! I'd be happen to throw in my suggestion for casting Callista. Thanks for the invitation!

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    So, it's finally happening?

22. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    So they say. I'm eager to move just so they'll finally quit telling us about it.

23. jedi_callie

Feb 7, 2010
    Today would have been our dear Cara's 28th birthday. It's still so hard to believe she's not here to celebrate it with us.

Miss you more than words can say, my friend. @};-

24. jedi2187leia

Jan 11, 2006
    It is with love an respect that this thread continues to grow strong; you'd be proud of us, Cara Jade!

Love Live Callista and Siobhan!

25. Tarsier

Jul 31, 2005
    Happy Birthday, Cara @};-