main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Callista Sunrider, Apr 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    [face_blush] Thanks guys! I've had a really great day so far. It feels pretty good to be sixteen, at long last! I thought this day would never come! ;)

I hope my beta will like them too. I don't think she's into Star Wars, Aurian is a big Dark Angel fan and she's beta'd my DA fics. But she told me that she was willing to read a non-DA fic so I sent her the best of the best! I'll e-mail her tonight to ask her how's she's doing.

Off to Shadowlight!
    -LC

2. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Page 3! :D

L/C Forever!

3. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    ::LC starts to get all teary eyed:: This is so wonderful! 3 pages and so many posts! It makes my heart happy!

Sorry guys, I just a sap. :D

-LC

4. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    *Jaw drops to floor as she sees we're on page three*
    I can't believe this...it's so wonderful...*starts crying too...* Just kiding! :D
    Just for your info: I'm done school! Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~Cal~

Note: Done for the year!

5. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    :pouts: Lucky you, Callista Sunrider. I've still got school until the end of May. :(

[update]Another post to Shadowlight has been added. Check it out ASAP.[/update]

L/C Forever!

6. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Yep, I have school until June 2. Technically, I have school today. We had a teacher strike last December and this is the make-up day. I'm showing my lack of support for the school system by not going. ;)

Oh, and 15, I just emailed you back. check your box!

Luke and Callista Forever!

7. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    A teacher strike? Cool! We never get anything that exciting at our school (except maybe a bomb threat or two). What exactly happened? I want every last detail. ;)

L/C Forever!

8. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    *Pats Jedi15 on sholder* It's ok, I put in my share of days and now it's your turn! :D Seriously, my mom counted the days up and we'd finish our 150 or some days!
    Better go off into boredom...don't worry I can always find something to do! :D

~Cal~

9. Lady_in_Silver

Lady_in_Silver Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2001
    Teacher strikes!?

*looks mischevious*

I better go plant ideas in the heads of some teachers before exams get here, ;)

L/C Forever!!!!

10. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Hey all! Just checking in before I head over to Shadowlight. What's up?

11. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    OK, this is ridiculous. I'm STILL reading Shadowlight! This is a consipiracy...you guys are all against me... :_|

*starts hunting for leftover easter eggs*

I know I had one somewhere...

12. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Okay, here's the thing about the teacher strike: absolutely nothing was accomplished, but we still had fun. It was, um...sometime in December. My friends and I went to lunch and saw "Unbreakable.' Great movie, I reccomend it. But the whole deal was that the teachers were pissed about how little they get paid, so they had a one-day lockout. Of course, it accomplished absolutely nothing because it was only one day and was specified as one day. April 16th was the make-up day. Last night on the news, they reported that the schools in my district had a total attendance of 11% ! Isn't that great?!
    I had to laugh so hard because they actually expected people to come. According to my sources, there were only maybe three people in each class. Cool, huh? Of course, the district was really worried about press and all, because one of the other districts made up their strike day, and the press showed up. They walked into the classrooms where the students that actually did come were sleeping and the teachers were playing solitaire on their computers. Embarassment all around.

So that's what happened with the ineffective teacher strike.

13. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    LOL! That's funny!

~Cal~

14. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Grr....The Ambassador has been trapped by Darth Pileup...I won't be sleeping until Friday night, at least! Here's my to do list:

*Read 50 pages of American History a day for AP test.
    *Sketch for 5 hours for Art Class
    *Attend Dress Rehearsal for the play you're helping to direct
    *Attend play you're helping to direct
    *Write report/do accomanying poster for Fashion class
    *Write Essay about regionalism
    *Actually go to school
    *Try to stay awake at said school
    *Possibly write article for said school's newspaper

I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while. If I post some amazingly insane thing here in the middle of the night, it's because I don't want to suffer through an hour of sleep before actually waking up.

You have been warned!

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Ok, I think things have really cooled down in here...
    How long has it been sence you guys have read CotJ? :D Now me, I can't ansewer that question... :D

~Cal~

16. Vader-Jack01

Vader-Jack01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2001
    I don't mean to go 'round steppin' on toes now but Mara is a far better person then callista ever was, I mean how much of this whinny B'ch can one man take.

17. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    She isn't whinny. I can't remember one time she whined...but on the other hand Mara...I won't go into this because I have an honorable character to represent and I will not mar her sweet name with bitterness!
    As to the question, why we like Callista: She is very brave and wonderful, the kindest person I've ever read of in Star Wars. She laid her life down once for the good of others and would again. She gave up her happiness for the safety of her one love, yes it caused him pain, but in the end the other path would have been worse. She would have given her life for the academy if it were necessary. She cares for all and if she had been continued in the books she would have made many sacrifices for the good of others. She is wise, wonderful, and lays her life on the line...there are many more things that could be said, but I got to go!

~Cal~

18. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    While everyone here respects and honors your thoughts and feelings about any Star Wars character, Vader_Jack01, this is a Callista fan thread, hence the title. If you are not a Callista fan, please do not post here. You wouldn't want the Callistars posting on the Mara fan thread, stating why we think Callista is better the Mara, now would you?

I didn't think so.

Peace,
    -LadyCallie

19. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Well said, Callista Sunrider and LadyCallie. :)

L/C Forever!

20. General_H_Storm

General_H_Storm Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2001
    I don't mind Callista, but I don't believe she was right for Luke at all.

21. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    That's alright Storm. You don't have to like Luke and Callista together to hang around here. You just have to not hate Callista. :)

Thank you 15.
    -LC

22. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    I reiterate all the Callistars words. Storm, you are very welcome here, but please don't bash Callista. If you don't like her with Luke, that's fine.

Arrgghhh! FF.N has been blocked at my school and at home! Damn N2H2...grrr....

ACJ

23. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    That's what I meant. :)

FF.N blocked from home AND school Cara?! Sith! That must be horrid! :eek:

-LC

24. General_H_Storm

General_H_Storm Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2001
    I would like to know what happened to her, but LFL won't allow her to come back :(

25. Vader-Jack01

Vader-Jack01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2001
    LadyCallie: sorry for takeing so long geting back to you but I only responded here because this is a free forum and I can post where ever I want and say my 2 cents here as much as any calista fan HAS posted in the Mara Jade threads for the same reason.

" I didn't think so" try not to ass-u-me anything please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.