main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Callista Fans!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Callista Sunrider, Apr 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    No Luke and Callie? :(

L/C Forever!

2. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey! Page 6! :D

L/C Forever!

3. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    Page 6?! Wow! That's pretty fast! :D

No Luke and Callie because of that *&$^#$ up book. Something Vision. ;)

But if we could make a Callie one, it might have a chance.

-LC

4. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Oh, yes. That horrid Timothy Zahn book (That Which Will Not Be Named). ;)

I can't stand that book (especially the way Mara treats Luke; it reminds me too much of Corran's attitude problem toward him in I, Jedi). It's one of my least favorite books, right after The Crystal Star and I, Jedi. Sorry, Mara and Zahn fans. :)

I really hope we get a Callie icon. If anyone's interested, here's the link to that pic of her JediCallie posted in the original thread:

http://jedicallie.tripod.com/callistaskywalker.jpg

L/C Forever!

5. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    Thanks for the link 15. Does anyone know how to make it a 50 by 50 pixel?

-LC

6. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Unfortuntely, I don't. :( Maybe someone else here does.

Another post to Shadowlight had been added (although it's pretty short compared to some of my other ones).

L/C Forever!

7. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999

I have photoshop, so I can probably try and fix it. I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and BTW, it was Durga the Hutt in Darksaber. One of the funnier scenes of that book where he BBQs the wrong subordinate. :)

Luke and Callista Forever!

8. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Oh, yeah. Now I remember. I actually liked Durga in Darksaber. He was a much more entertaining villain than *puke*Daala*puke*, and I couldn't stop laughing when the Darksaber didn't work. Is it just me, or does KJA tend to make the villains in his books weak and incompetent? ;)

Okay, I guess it's my turn. Who said this quote: She told me that I could trust you, Owen. I saw the light in her eyes, when she spoke your name. I think you need have no fear of what you will find.

L/C Forever!

9. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    No it is not your imagination Jedi15, KJA's villains are laughable at best.

Though in defense of VOTF, I thought the plot was very imaginative and intriguing, almost on par with some of Clancy's work, IMHO.

10. General_H_Storm

General_H_Storm Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2001
    I could easily shrink that :)

11. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    I have no problem with the plot of *that book which shall not be named*. It's just the ending that bothered me.

I think that quote belonged to the old lady from POT, the old half Jedi.

-LC

12. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    Yeh, it was the old lady in that bad part of the city, right before Luke realized that Callista didn't know he'd be calling himself Owen and got his arm smashed by those savages...poor Lukie. :)
    A 50-50 pixel? Is that like a measurement thingy? What's pixel? You'll have to excuse my ignorance, most things I know about computers I figure out for myself.
    LadyCallie--Do you think that picture of Callista I drew would be good? I personally don't think so, but just asking. If we get desperate I can draw one.

Man I hate that picture of Luke and Mara! *Vomits* You'll have to excuse me all you who think other wise... :D

~Cal~

13. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Never mind...I figured it out myself. :D

~Cal~

14. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    You figured out what Cal? How to do pixels? Which for the record, I have no clue as to what the heck they are! I know it a size thingy, but that's all.

Your picture of Callista would be great Cal, but I don't know how clearly it would show up because of the small size.

-LC

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Pixels are on Microsoft Photo Editor. I saw it while I was trying to do something on it, I was like, "Ohhhhhh! I see!"

~Cal~

16. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Okay, here's a question for you all, and it's pretty hard: What is the serial number on the Millenium Falcon's Engine?

Trust me, it's in CotJ! I swear.

Eagerly awaits the answer...

Luke and Callista forever!

17. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    *Jaw drops to floor*
    "Next!"

~Cal~

18. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000

[blockquote]"Major Calrissian, special services. [b]229811-B[/b]. Intelligence." -Master Luke Skywalker[/blockquote]

Hahahaa! And you call that hard! Hahahaa! That's one of my favorite scenes! :D

-LC

19. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    LC, forgive me for doubting you! Nice job!

What about this one:

When Luke wakes up from a dream on Ithor, he recalls a time when he was a child when the same thing happened. What were the exact details of the dream?

Luke and Callista forever!

20. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    He was a little boy asleep in his room. He was having a bad dream; he woke up, rapped his blanked around him, and walked outside. When he was outside he tripped the security cable and his uncle rushed out... because he tripped it the were able to stop some sandpeople that were coming from destroying their farm...
    Is that right?

~Cal~

21. LadyCallie

Apr 28, 2000
    ::LC's jaw drops::

Wow! Cal, that's really good! I didn't remember that part! Cool! :cool:

Here's a good one- What is the first line of CotJ? No cheating!

-LC

22. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    "Poison rain speared from an acid sky."

That's what you get for listening to the Book on Tape over and over again! Hehehehe! I love that line--it's so vivid and it really grabs you!

Okay, what about this: What is a wystoh? (and be specific.) ;)

23. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    DING! DING! DING! You're absolutely right, Callista Sunrider. It was Taselda who said that to Luke. Creepy lady, BTW.

It's great being able to use italics and bold again. Plus, you can even use colors now. Isn't that cool?

Cara, I have some more ideas about the Hope series we plan on doing after Shadowlight is finished, so I'll PM you in a few minutes, okay?

Speaking of Shadowlight, it's been updated again. Only one more post, and then the Black Sun storyline will be finished once and for all. Then, we'll have to deal with the Kerash...

L/C Forever!

24. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    There's NOTHING wrong Zahn's book. If you want to blame C/L's break up on someone blame it on Anderson. He is after all more responsiable for their break up than anyone else! ;)

25. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Anderson may have written the book that broke up Luke and Callista, but I wouldn't say that he was responsible for it. He was only doing what he was told to do. LFL and Bantam wanted Mara to be Luke's love interest, so they told Anderson to give L/C the axe. He didn't have a choice.

And as for Vision of the Future, that's just my opinion. Zahn's an author, and authors can't please everybody. I'm glad that you liked the book, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.