main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calm Before the Storm [REPOST] - New Opening and *New Ending*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JM-Anakin-Solo, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    Calm Before The Storm

Tahiri stood on a beach listening as the waves rolled in and smelling, with delight, the salty sea air. The wind nipped at her face while the sun warmed her. How she wished Anakin were here with her. There was a time when he had been here with her, she reminded herself. It seemed so long ago now, but she began to remember the events of a few years ago?

The Calm Before the Storm

Anakin had to act quickly. Things had not been going well between him and Tahiri. It seemed as if everyone on Eclipse knew of his interest in Tahiri, except for his parents and the one person who needed to hear it the most, Tahiri. Anakin was fairly positive that Alema's kiss had not helped at all.

A few nights ago, Alema had announced, to all of Eclipse -- including Tahiri -- that she and Anakin were an item. Anakin had been quite taken aback and he hadn't known what to do. Tahiri had been super pissed and she just walked out; Leia was out too - passed out.

Han liked Alema even less than Tahiri had, if that were even possible. Han knew that while Alema and Anakin were the same age physically Alema had been around the block more than once.

"Anakin, what are you thinking?" Han asked, already cutting into Anakin's characteristically rash decision.

"Dad," Anakin replied "I'm not dating Alema." Then he turned and addressed everyone else in the room, "And you all know it."

Han was relieved.

"Tahiri doesn't know it," Alema said, while smiling -- obviously pleased with all the trouble she had caused.

Anakin turned to face Alema. "You knew I liked her didn't you?" he asked, just loud enough so only she heard. He took her silence as affirmation. "You-you?" was all he managed to shout before he walked out of the mess hall, leaving behind a very shocked audience.

"Hey Luke," Han said as he entered the Jedi master's quarters, unannounced -- as usual.

"Yes, Han," Luke replied, having sensed Han approaching seconds earlier.

"Luke, these kids are gonna go crazy. They have been cooped up on this Jedi base for way too long," Han pointed out. "They need to be fully relaxed and well rested before they attempt this foolish mission."

"It?s not so foolish, Han," Luke countered, "In fact, it has a good chance of success." Han opened his mouth to protest, but Luke raised his hand and continued to speak, "But I agree, the strike team deserves a furlough to rest before they start the mission. For some, this will be their last chance to enjoy life. I could never deny them that chance."

"I'm glad we agree," Han said, "at least on some parts." Then Han left to begin arranging for his family's trip.

Anakin was in his room, sulking. How did he ever get into this predicament? Tahiri had always been his best friend, but now he couldn't even talk to her.

His thoughts flashed to Alema; suddenly he was filled with rage. It was her fault he was in this mess. He had to control his anger before it consumed him; he hadn't exactly stopped Alema from kissing him, even though he could have -- quite easily, in fact. But it had been even easier to let her have her way

He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it even slightly. The truth was, he did enjoy it and that was why he hadn't stopped it. His heart was in immense pain because the only person he wanted to kiss had been Tahiri. He had screwed up and now he was afraid to talk to Tahiri, fearful of what she would throw at him.

His door chirped and his happiness shot up, hoping it was Tahiri on the other side of the door. However, when it was Jaina that entered his previous gloomy demeanor returned.

"Nice to see you too," Jaina said, having detected his obvious disappointment upon seeing it was her at his door.

"Sorry," Anakin said, "I was hoping it was someone else."

Jaina feigned being hurt, until she noticed Anakin hadn't realized she was only teasing him, so she smiled at him and he got the idea.

"Hoping I was Tahiri?" she offered.

"How'd you know," Anakin asked.

"I'm yo

2. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    I haven't read it all yet Matt, but this is great. I'll try and finish it tomorrow. :)

J_J

3. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Glad you are enjoying it so far.. I think this ending will be a lil happier than the previous ending... even if it is a lil more controversial.

Let's try to keep this upped

- Matt

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Repost, I love reposts. I'm just goin to post so I can find the story again!

5. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sad but good.

6. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
  7. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great repost, loved the story the first time, and it was great the second time too

8. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Glad you are enjoying the repost... UP

9. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
  10. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Sorry I haven't replied yet, I'm still reading.

Do your stories always have this hard a time getting off? Because they're really good!

11. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    "Do your stories always have this hard a time getting off? Because they're really good!"

Glad you like them! Usually a new story of mine takes a few posts to get going. This is a repost though so I don't expect many replies... though they would be greatly appreciated. My fan fic novel, RoaH, is up to around 850 replies I think... not sure of the exact count.

- Matt

12. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
  13. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.