main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Calm beneath the storm (Sabe/Obi Wan viggie)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title:Calm beneath the storm
    Summery: Amongst the storm of the war Sabe and Obi Wan carve a scen of simple beauty
    Disclaimer: I own nothing
    Please note: My first attempt at real mush so bare with me

Sabe sleepily smiled as she felt the weight of Obi Wan's chin on her head, it was welcome, it felt right,she was laying beside Obi Wan, encased in his arm, her head laying on his cheast, hearing his hearbeat
    bump. Bump.Bump
    Sabe giggled, it was a funny sound, and it was distinctly his, every human had a heartbeat that sounded the same but Obi Wan's was different because his heart beated only for her, played a tune only she could understand.
    She snuggled deeper into his robe, denying the truth, that dawn was fast approaching and with it the peace and serenity his arms gave her. She stared out of the window, the sky tinged pink with the rising sun, the night playing back in her mind.
    Sabe had thought she had been ready to commit herself physically to Obi Wan, but demons of her past haunted her, she blushed, she remembered how caring Obi Wan had been when she had stammered that she was a virgin that she wasn't ready, she had thought that Obi Wan would be angry or would think her stupid and childish but he just looked into her eyes, as if searching for something deep inside and nodded, he had gently drawn her down beside him and fear had flooded her but all Obi Wan did was to gently rest her head on his cheast and gently kiss the crown.
    They had talked for hours on everything and anything, had laughed and cried together. Sabe herself was exhausted the emotional baggage she had carried was now lifted and she felt much better.
    She frowned as she dragged herself to a sitting postion, seeing a frown shadow his face, quickly she licked her finger and drew it across his forhead, straigtining the frown.
    Sabe didn't know what today would bring, what would happen to her and Obi Wan but it didn't matter.
    Nothing mattered except the welcome weight of his arm around her torso and his lips on the top of her head.

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    it's been a long time since i've read a obi-wan/sabe fic. that was beautiful. more work for me to do for the archive.

~aeryn

3. JazzyJedi

JazzyJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2000
    Great little scene! Keep up the good work. :)

4. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey, i thought that was really sweet. Nah, i really do. but maybe i'm a fool for love. idk. so, keep writin, Hananiah. i can't wait to see some other work comin' from you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.