main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Calvinthejedi's fan art *Updated June 25th*

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Calvinthejedi, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    (All of my art is computer art. If this is not allowed, please tell me at once. Thank you)

Kind of a newbie here on the art board, so if I make a mistake, please correct me. Moving on...

In light of the up-coming Harry Potter film coming out in a few weeks, I have made a few cross over pics:

[image=http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/Beaversarecoolalways/final1_00000.jpg]

[image=http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/Beaversarecoolalways/final2_00000.jpg]

These photos are also inspired from the Fan Film Jediz and Jinxes (link in my sig).

Thank you.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice pics Obi-Wan against that other dark lord.

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello Calvin, and welcome to the Fan Art forum! All forms of art are allowed here: digital, manips, collages, traditional, etc. We even have a couple of sculptors that post! :D

Wizards vs. Jedi, eh? Interesting match-up--I wonder who'd win...? I like the compositions you've done here; I think the only suggestion might be to try to "match" lighting levels on the subject images that you use: Obi Wan seems quite dark compared to the images of the wizard, and if you were able to lighten up that contrast a bit before editing them together, it might make a more cohesive piece. The one where Obi Wan is "winning" is quite well done, outside of the lighting I already mentioned--the poses and editing there look wonderful!

Good work, and we'll look forward to seeing more from you! Again--welcome!

FF

4. Fenrisulven

Fenrisulven Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Hello there Calvin. Welcome to the Fan Art Forum! What a great concept with Wizards vs Jedi, hehehe. I like it, and you've put together some really nice pictures here. It will be nice to see some more =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.