main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends "Camaraderie" Little Obi-Wan and friends...humor (I hope!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by nobodys_angel, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodys_angel

nobodys_angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    Title: Camaraderie
    Author: Nobodys_Angel
    Timeframe: Before the Saga
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Bant, Siri, possibly AU because I?m fairly sure he met the others when he was older...
    Summary: A 4 year old Obi-Wan learns what friendship is all about.
    Notes: I have to thank my grandmaster Jaya Solo for giving me this challenge?if I wrote one more angsty piece, I think I was going to scream?from the pain she was going to inflict upon me!! She challenged me to write something humorous, so I'm hoping that I accomplish it since it's not my strong area. I've never written a Before the Saga, so please by gentle, but I would appreciate feedback! This chapter is very short but I'm slowly easing myself into the waters...bear with me!
    Disclaimer: The characters belong to Unkie George.

Chapter 1

None of them were aware of the wide, innocent blue eyes that watched them in curious amazement. He was crouched behind the furniture of the Council Room, trying to catch a glimpse of his newest classmate. He had heard the Masters whispering something about potentials being moved to other classes because something happened to another Master, but exactly what was beyond his realm of interest. His only interest was the creature looking shyly at her feet beside Master Windu.

She looked odd to him, the shape of her head resembling that some giant aquatic creature and her eyes kind of freaked him out. He fell back into the shadows when she looked toward his hiding place?at least it looked like she looked his way. He was about to sneak back out to the main hall before anyone noticed he was missing when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

?Hi,? she whispered shyly.

?Hi?? he answered, his face contorted in a funny expression.

?What?s wrong?? she asked.

?Nufin?why??

??Cause your face is all blah,? she stated, scrunching her own face to try and mimic his expression.

?Well?your head is shaped funny!? he retorted, taking her comment as an insult.

?Nuh uh! Yours is!? she shot back causing him to touch his own head in confusion, feeling only the familiar spikey sandy brown hair.

He suddenly broke out into a fit of giggles. ?I like you. I?m Obi-Wan, you wanna be my friend??

She smiled widely and nodded. ?I?m Bant.?

Their playful giggles and arguments soon caught the attention of Master Windu and Master Gallia. They looked up at one stern and one smiling face, instantaneously pointing to one another and placing the blame.

?It was his fault!?

?Nuh uh! It was yours!?

?Come now Obi-Wan. I?m sure your presence is missed in your dormitory,? Master Gallia smiled kindly and took the younglings hand, helping him to his feet. ?You?re barely four standard years and you don?t belong out and about all by yourself.?

His bottom lip jutted out and she shook her head, letting him know it wasn?t going to work this time. He let out a heavy sigh of discontent before turning back to his new friend and giving her a smile and a wave.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwwww....how cute. I love young Obi-Wan stories.

Great start on this. I liked how Obi-Wan asked Bant to be his friend despite her funny shapped head.

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    He suddenly broke out into a fit of giggles. ?I like you. I?m Obi-Wan, you wanna be my friend??
    She smiled widely and nodded. ?I?m Bant.?

What a cute look at their first meeting! [:D]

Best friends come in all shapes and sizes, don't they? [face_batting]

Good job! =D=

4. corellian-jedi

corellian-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2005
    Awww... very adorable. I love Bant.

The wittle Jedi are sooooo cute! :*

5. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    You know, as a Sith I had just commented on a fic that brought out all of my Dark Side tendencies, but this did just the opposite. ;)

It is so cute!!!!! [:D]

Little Obi-Wan, and little Bant... [:D]

You do a wonderful job showing how they met, and how their friendship formed. I really enjoyed it. :)

Amazing work!

Ani-maniac

6. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Excellent start, grand padawan. :) You're the first one to post anything on her challenge! You win something...

It's a very cute story, quite different than your normal stories. Excellent job. :)

7. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] Aw, what a cute story, Padawan. I loved it! :D

My favorite part was their bickering about their funny heads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.