main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Came, Saw, Conquered?

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by Callie_Skye, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callie_Skye

Callie_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2004
    So who was there last night? Thoughts, questions, etc.

I was there dead center screen 3 at UGC, we had a few Jedi in the hall, not many though, and I'm sure I saw less than a dozen people actually wearing star wars shirts!!

Plus for a sold out screen there were quite a few empty seats beside and behind me. What was that all about? Not that I minded being able to snag the arm rest, just curious where they were!

I was in the bar a bit before, oh and those minstrals on the escalator? That was me!!!! *laughs* oops. Too anxious for me own good I'd say.

2. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    I was in screen 3 too! Haha, were you there when the first guy dressed as a Jedi came in, and there were comments about how he should get a special seat for that?

I was pretty far back, row T, but I didn't even notice. I bit down hard enough on my fingers during some scenes to make the knuckle bleed, heh...

3. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    I was in row L, pretty much that first row when you came up the stairs where all the ushers were standing, so everyone who came in was paraded infront of me. Heh.

No I didn't hear any of the comments. :(

4. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    I was in screen 3 as well! Seat Q14.
    The only Greek (so I believe) in a sea of Scots.

I was wondering about the empty seats as well. Guess some fell asleep.

5. Callie_Skye

Oct 13, 2004
    too bad it was soo rainy and cold afterwards, everyone just seemed anxious to get home!

Okay, so they were checking tickets to even get to the escalators right? And the only movie showing after 11 was star wars right? A couple who sat down next to us in the bar actually asked what movie we were there to see. Alas, poor guy. Obviously the girl had dragged him along and he was just very confused. Nice people though. :)

6. ELECTRICITY_I_HAVE

ELECTRICITY_I_HAVE Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    so did you.........er.....by any chance conquer the cinema???!!!:):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.