cameos from the empire in the clone wars

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Ichor_Razor, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 2
    When i saw AT-ATs, and stardestroyers and plans to the death star, I was like "no way!". These references are really interesting.
    BTW are there many more cameos?(such as thrawn and cap-tain pellaon?)
  2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    They were not AT-ATs or Star Destroyers and the Death Star plans was not a cameo. It was part of the story.
  3. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 2
    There were AT-ATs and Stardestroyers(early versions of them)
  4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    The AT-ATE is not an AT-AT. The Acclamator is not classified as a Star Destroyer. Thus they aren't AT-ATs or Star Destroyers. Are the Clonetroopers, stormtroopers just cause they are early versions of the stormtroopers and wear white armor too? No they are not.
  5. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 2
    But the AT-ATE clearly resembles an atat and has the s-ame style armour too.
    BTW what is the big deal?(and what does the E stand for
    ?)
  6. Appan_Parsu Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Neither AT-ATs nor SDs appear in Attack of the Clones.

In the CW comics, however, prototype AT-ATs and Star Destroyer variants have appeared a few times.
  8. eldaryn Jedi Padawan

With all due respect, its not an AT-ATE. It's an AT-TE, an "All Terrain Tactical Enforcer".

http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atte/index.html
  9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    With all due respect the one we are referring to is an AT-ATE, an All Terrain Armored Transport EXPERIMENTAL. It resembles the AT-AT but is inferior to the final model. I know my Walkers.

ktnxbye.
  10. Robal_Krahl Force Ghost

star 5
    With all due respect, its not an AT-ATE. It's an AT-TE, an "All Terrain Tactical Enforcer".

With all due respect the one we are referring to is an AT-ATE, an All Terrain Armored Transport EXPERIMENTAL. It resembles the AT-AT but is inferior to the final model. I know my Walkers.

I believe you two are thinking of two different walkers. Mitth is most likely referring to the walker seen in a Clone Wars comic (i only know of one issue that had them), which would be the AT-ATE.

The one eldaryn would be referring to, judging by your link, is the walker seen in the actual movie AOTC< which is indeed the AT-TE.

apples and oranges ;)
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.