main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Camera question

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ScaPaCamem, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    a camera of mine has 660,000 pixels of ccd, is this bad and can i use it to make my film

2. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    well i talked it over with my parents and if i raise 900 by christmas they will pay 300 for a Sony GL1

3. Darth_Bone

Darth_Bone Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    I´d go with the Gl1 cause it has great image quality for a good price. You´d be able to make your movie with your other cam but the Gl1 will give you a much better image because of it´s 3 CCD´s!

4. Figrin-Dan_Man

Figrin-Dan_Man Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    The GL1 is from Canon.

5. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I've got a used "Sony GL1" I'll sell for only $20. It's really just a cardboard box, but if you'll buy it, I'll send it to you!

:D

Assuming this was just an honest mistake, where are you going to get a GL1 for 1200? You MIGHT be able to get one at that price from eBay, but I wouldn't count on it even then.

6. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    well i talked it over with my parents and if i raise 900 by christmas they will pay 300 for a Sony GL1

As Fig said, it's Canon. But, how do you raise $900 by Christmas... when you are a student, too?

7. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Two words: "Risky Business"

Okay, you could just mow lawns, get a part time job, etc... It's only about 300 a month. Shouldn't be too hard.

8. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    300 per month. That's like 10 per day. Actually, doesn't sound too bad, except for the fact that I'm trying to teach myself the post-production side of films... mostly the 3D apps now.. and I'll need to teach myself the upgrades in AE 6.0 and Photoshop, too. And programming stuff. No time for a part time job. :(

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my school load of work will be [considerably] larger now. I've just started high school today.

9. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    sorry i was writting in a huryy meant to put canon but i found this for cheaper and what

the camera

10. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    i have decided to save up until next summer and get a gl2

11. JediDrew

JediDrew Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2002
    Thats not a GL2

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    i know i cahnged my mine im not stupid just because i made a little mistake and put sony doesnt mean i dont know anything about cameras

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.