main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Camp out to begin on april 30th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I'll start sleeping out there Monday if all goes as planned.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I will hang out, but because I can only camp on weekends, it might be the 6th before I actually sleep in the tent. I really need to study this weekend, but will be around to help set up and all that good stuff.

3. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Kasey, James! Good seeing you kids again at C3--and how random!

Anyhow, definitely going to get tix for the midnight premiere. Was going to do Nampa, but hey, I'm out of school for the semester, I may as well party in Boise that day. I'm assuming you've bought yours already?

Unfortunately I don't know how much camping out I can do. Maybe after NNU graduation and my friends go home; then I'll have nothing tying me to Nampa every day. That'll be May 15th-ish. I'd definitely love to chill with you all, if I'm welcome.

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    All are welcome to join the big party at tent city!!!

Good to hear from you again Wendy.

5. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    It was good seeing you Wendy, and of course you're always welcome! We should definately hang out!

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Your most cetainly always welcome...not to mention we need some female members!!!

7. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    why Kasey, are you saying that Star Wars isn't female-dominated? :p Actually i was THRILLED at the female presence at c3!

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Believe me, so were we....
    But yes, I'm saying our own club has no female members to its name right now and we need a few...dozen.

9. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    ok title is Wrong Camp Out will begin same night as the meeting it will only be a short camp out that way more people from the Fan FOrce can be apart of it and we have more time to set up a Costume Contest for the same night as the premiere and also maybe get some Xbox tournaments going for some prizes and enjoy the 25th aniverssary of Empire Strikes Back please every one try to make it for this.

I know most of us have the weekends avaible then we only have to worry about mon and tue i am off on wed.

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I requested the whole damn week off so I hope that you guys are down there for most of it.

11. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I will be there definatley I am a Hard Core Fan!!

12. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    costume contest, eh? there should be a female-only section, you know...it would really suck if i lost that :D

Anyway, sounds like Kasey's got a Grievous in the works that'll knock socks off...

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Wouldn't miss the biggest week of the year.

14. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    so ron & kasey,
    since you're looking for females--can i be a member, even though i'm so very far away?

i'll even send you a pic of the imperial officer costume i'm making :)

wish i could camp with you. nobody here is doing that kind of thing!!!

15. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    If you guys need me to send you something to ground zero of the campsite let me know, you know me, ill tak e care of it!!

16. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ben, you the man! Good to hear from you! Ever find those costers?

17. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    whats up, sorry bout invading Idaho territory, no i never found them,someone has them, im at work right now, the air is thin on the 23rd fl of Cloud City!!I bought my tickets already for Episode III, My fanforce bought out 2 digital theaters, we also had a charity event with the Chicago Bulls players,cheerleaders,and Star Wars fans, but Lucasfilm shut it down. I was at a toy show last night, i finally got my Target Lava Vader. How's the crew doing?

18. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Good.
    Why did Lucasfilm shut it down?

19. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    After discussing this with members, the tent will probably go up before the 14th. More like the 10th. Just a heads up.

20. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    The tent will officially go up no later than the 10th. I've promised channel 2 this as they called me a couple of days ago. I'm so anxious now I'm ready to camp today...but I can't until Finals are done.

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Channel 2? Cool!!!

I can't start camp until the 12th, but I will be there supporting you all plenty!!!

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We've decided to not have most of the big stuff down there until the 14th just out of precaution.

I'm totally jazzed already. Can't wait to try out my new cot!

23. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Paul with channel 2 left me a message. He wants to know when this is happening. Details peoples? Ron, should I get the tent from you? When are we setting it up on Tuesday? Who's all staying there that night?

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I will help out, give me a call and let me know when. Thanks.

25. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    I can't camp until Saturday night, but once I'm there I'm *there*--I'll probably have to have somebody drop me off even, for lack of my own car. :p So don't ditch me! Um...I can sleep in the tent though, yes? Because I don't have one, and even if I did it would be lonely. God, I'd have to like, rent it out to lonely fanboys or something, that would suck...

Wow, Saturday....creepy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.