main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Camping out may not ensure ticket...

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Just stopped by the Jordan Landing theatres to ask about their Ep II ticket plan. They have nothing official yet. But my name and number we taken and put on to a list of people to call when they know. The lady said it's a really good possibility that the tickets could be sold over the phone at that time. Which leads me to think that the show could be sold out weeks before any line is formed. Just though you'd like to know.
    -Allen

2. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Ouch. I would sell my immortal soul to be able to go opening night. I doubt anyone would buy it, but...

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I know some theaters don't sell ahead of time unless it's a midnight showing.

4. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I will have to stop by there just so they will take my name and phone # for tickets. I am also going to check Fandango.com. I'm just wondering if the same thing will happen that did with Ep I tickets. I was able to walk right up to the box office at 2 that afternoon, and get tickets. Unfortunately, that theater is gone. But I'll bet that the majority of people who decide to camp out will be at Century 16 again. Did you hear about the guys camping out in front of the Scera Theater in Orem? They have been there since last Friday and still don't know for sure if the theater will get Ep II.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.