San Fran, CA Camping Trip: June 11-13, 2010

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Taeriel, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks again Alison for organizing such a fun camping trip!

Wow, must be a photobucket glitch. No matter what I try, their site redirects me to m.photobucket.com. Frustrating!
  2. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    My photos are all online, with Matt & Dale's thrown in the mix. You can click on "original" at the bottom of each photo to open the full resolution image for downloading.

http://imageevent.com/kay_dee/rebellegion/campinghenrycowellpark
  3. DarthVader79 San Francisco FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I wish I could have made it but I had to work that day. :(
  4. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Kathy, is photobucket still glitching? The link works to direct me to the regular site when I try it now.
  5. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Still glitching, even now with Matt's links which before didn't redirect to the mobile version initially. This sucks, I will try in IE but it should work properly with the regular firefox browser and not redirect to the mobile site.

Yes, it is a firefox incompatibility glitch. Somehow photobucket is recognizing firefox as a mobile device - lame. Started doing it only late Monday afternoon. Monday morning, all photobucket links worked fine.
  6. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, and we have our first documented case of Poison Oak. Eva got it on her arm. It is infected and she had to get antibiotics from the Doctor. I think she said it started to itch yesterday, and the classic blisters formed today. She was stung by a bee too, not sure if that had anything to do with it or a coincidence, because the blisters and itching are all classic poison oak. Poor Eva :( Get well soon! And I hope none of the rest of us come down with it, it can take 24-72 hours to typically show up. I hope you all washed your clothes the minute you got home. I'm thinking I should put on some rubber gloves and wash off the bottom of my boots too.
  7. irishjedimaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't rub my face with pants. Food for thought...
  8. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I suppose it depends on what your goal is... I mean if you want to get poison oak... :p

Poor Eva! And it's ironic, because she probably stayed at the campground the most, while the rest of us were traipsing off hiking. Not that there was a lack of the stuff around the campground... I hope you get netter soon, Eva!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.