main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can a ghost jedi affect the normal world and if so can Anakin Solo heal his body?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ixoyefreak, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ixoyefreak

ixoyefreak Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    I don't see why not because Exar Kun could kill people. So would it be possible?

2. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    I don't think that Anakin Solo can heal his body since his body is in a million little particles on Hapes.

It might just have to do with the amount of apptitude they have in the Force. Palpatine did it with clones, Kun did it with a temple, who knows?

Palpatine apparently didn't even know how to transfer his soul until he stole the technique from a Jedi. It's probably possible somehow.

3. Cil

Cil Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Anakin Solo won't be coming back to life, Period.

Yes, he may come back as a force spirt, but even if they did make him a clone body, I don't think he would return to his mortal life.

4. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    Freedon Nadd's ghost was unable to do anything.

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    I would imagine that it would be most like Obi-Wan's.

I'm not sure, but I would expect Palps' technique was different from Force-Ghosting since we never saw him between bodies.

[sarcasm]And besides, Anakin can't come back, because then apparently everyone would think it was Ani Skywalker coming back to life. Come on.[/sarcasm]

6. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    The thing is, would he want/ to come back to life?

7. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I'm fairly certain he would, he has a lot of unfinished buisiness to take care of. Especially concerning his brother and sister.

8. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Death, especially for a Jedi, is usually an increase in power, a step forward. Think of what Obi Wan says to Vader ("If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine").

Anakin was a very powerful Jedi, even as a child. Crossing over to the other side, if it did increase his power, certainly didn't keep him from accomplishing anything. He knew it was his time to go, and he made peace with it.

Obi-Wan was able to influence Luke from the Other Side, I imagine that if he saw fit, Anakin would be able to do the same.

Besides, coming back from the dead is not a pretty picture. :p

2800th post!

9. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    What if the Force Ghosts of Anakin Skywalker and Solo combined, and then came back to life? [face_thinking][:D]:p

10. Cynical

Cynical Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 5, 2004
    That could get kinda creepy...

Anakin: "Leia, I am your father...and your son"

Leia: "NOOOOOOOO!"

11. SilentSpeaker

SilentSpeaker Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2005
    [face_laugh] , man that would be funny. Anakin Solkywalkero.

I doubt the 'powers that be' would allow it.

You know, I really liked that character. I've been holding off the inevitable by not reading SBS (and hence the rest of the NJO). Meh, gives me a chance to catch up on all the prequel stuffs.

12. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    except drop a Sith Temple's ceiling on Exar... and block him off from the Force.. pretty impressive if you ask me.

13. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Many Force ghosts can't do anything in the normal, non-ghosty world. In DW, Vergere mentioned to Jacen that she couldn't help keep him warm, when she came back as a ghost. So unless Anakin is (was) a lot more powerful than Vergere, I doubt it.

14. Rohniss

May 9, 2005
    And you believe ANYTHING KFC said... *shakes head*

15. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    I didn't see Obi-Wan warming up little Lukey, either (in fact none of the ghosts did anything but talk to him in the films), and IIRC when Anakin appeared to Jacen he didn't do diddly squat, but I will have to re-read that part.

16. Rohniss

May 9, 2005
    I was under the impression that Yoda, Obi, and the other Jedi COULD do things to affect the material world, but CHOSE not to. Vodo Bass and Luke were the primary factors in getting rid of Exar, both were ghosts (at the time). the Sith just choose to exercise thier power, just like they did in Life.

17. Master_Shan

Master_Shan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2005
    There are no parts of Anakins Body to heal if he wanted too.

As for do we WANT he to come back, then yes. He was the best of the Solo's period. He had prodigy written all over him, Jaina and Jacen have **** Ups" written in the same places.

Will he come back? No.

Can Force Ghost effect the material world...depends.

18. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    Well, also remember that in Splinter of the Mind's Eye, Obi-Wan "posseses" Luke or what not.

19. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Okay. I stand corrected.

[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.