main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

can anyone answer this question.

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by roop_, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roop_

roop_ Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2005
    this has bugged me for years, at the end of a new hope, after luke blows the death star, they cut to a shot of the remaining craft leaving the area, theres four craft, the falcon, two xwings, and a ywing.

han is in the falcon, luke and wedge are in the xwings, but who the hell is in that ywing? the reason luke when into the trench in the first place was because all the ywings got destroyed right, from the battle shown on film only luke made it out of the battle while in combat, wedge having had to leave due to battle damage, so there was no one left in the squad, but that ywing just pops up out of nowhere.

2. DarthDan10855863

DarthDan10855863 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    I know.. that's bugged me for a while. Maybe someone who withdrew earlier but not on camera? Probably just a mistake.

3. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    The Y-wing pilot is Keyan Farlander, and IIRC, he missed the briefing on Yavin IV and was mainly flying support.

4. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Yeah, the Y-Wing pilot was Keyan Farlander, later general and Jedi of the New Republic. You play as him in the X-Wing videogame.

5. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    I am glad someone asked that question. I thought it was only me who didn't know who was in the Y-wing. I was always afraid that I had missed something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.