main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Can anyone find the scene with Nathan Hamill?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by invader_jenny, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invader_jenny

invader_jenny Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2005
    I know that Nathan Hamill played a little background character in Episode I, but I cannot for the love of cake find that kid. I think I know where to look, but the screen is so small and I don't even know if you can see his face.

Can anybody find him? Get a screen capture and help me out here?

2. FollowerOfSidious

FollowerOfSidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. At the Podrace arena where Watto is sitting and laughing at Anakin you can see a man that looks like Mark, his father.

3. invader_jenny

Nov 3, 2005
    Whaa? You're gonna have to screen grab something for me. I thought he was a palace guard. I don't see 'nothing.

4. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Just make sure you're not thinking of Warwick Davis.

5. invader_jenny

Nov 3, 2005
    Wait, what? Warrwick Davis was in TPM, too? Okay, that's it. I have no idea what the heck is going on anymore. We're gonna need screen caps.

6. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Warwick Davis played three characters in TPM. Also Nathan Hamill was a Naboo guard in a scene that got replaced in TPM during reshoots.

7. invader_jenny

Nov 3, 2005
    Oh that sucks. I don't think that scene is in anywhere in the deleted scenes, is it? Shoot.

8. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Warwick Davis is really easy to spot. It's exactly when the podrace announcer says "Little Skywalker is stuck!" and they get a shot of Watto laughing with a little short guy next to him. That's Warwick Davis.

And I'm personally interested in knowing where Nathan Hamill is and what he looks like.

9. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    Warwick Davis was also the little green dude standing next to Kitster when the podracers were revving up the engines.

10. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    No! Warrick Davis is the dude sitting by Watto, Nathan Hamill is the Naboo guard that allows Anakin to enter the queen's chamber.

11. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    No that scene was reshot later. Jake Lloyd was several inches taller there. They did not go and get Nathan Hamill back to refilm his cameo. That is someone else.

12. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    I just saw the scene with the guard that says, "Boy's here to see Padme." It's a lot cooler now for some reason. BTW, Nathan is Mark's what? Son, brother, cousin?

EDIT: Ok I just read Strilo's message...and the scene became a lot less cooler for some reason :(

13. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    He also played the green dude named "Wald" who told Anakin that "he's such a joker" and he was standing next to Kitster at the podrace.

Look at the casting list and see for yourself.

14. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Okay then.

Watch TPM again i must. Tissue box, i must get if i end up thinking about RotS and what Anakin becomes when watching that movie.

15. Chewie18977

Chewie18977 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2003
    so you cant see the nathan hamill scene on the dvd?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.